BY CREMO

Cremo contains unique, water activated molecules that become slick. This dramatically reduces cuts, nicks and scrapes as well as razor irritation. A close, comfortable, long lasting shave that leaves your skin astonishingly soft and smooth. Size: 6 oz. Color: Lavender Bliss Moisturizing Wms Shave Cream. Gender: Female. see more...

Cremo Lavender Bliss Moisturizing Concentrated Shave Cream - 6 oz, Lavender Bliss Moisturizing Wms Shave Cream
Buy on Target
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
This shaving cream is the best shaving product on the market for women, without a doubt. The bottle says it is astonishingly different, and I have to agree. The texture starts out kind of like an airy lotion and when water hits it, it lathers up and yet gets super slick at the same time. The razor absolutely glides over my skin, giving me a really close shave without nicks and cuts, and I am never left with razor burn even in *sensitive* areas. It is in fact, possible to reactivate the cream with water, and it's almost a little more slick the second time. I'm pretty sure this is extending the life of my razor also. I was previously using a razor/cream bar all in one, and while I was happy with it it wasn't lasting long enough. This bottle will last me a year, easy. I've been using it for a month and I've hardly made a dent in the tube because you hardly need any! A+ product. Great scent too, a very natural lavender. Consider me a convert!
Tiffany H.
Shaving season has returned! If you're like me, you dread wearing shorts in the summer because your sensitive skin is prone to razor burn. I've been using this shaving "cream" a little over a month and my legs have completely cleared up and are ready for shorts this spring/summer! A little bit goes a LONG way and the bottle is probably going to last me another 2 or 3 months. Not to mention, it leaves your legs feeling super smooth and moisturized so no lotion is needed directly after shaving. I've even converted my fiance to the men's cremo shaving cream! It also smells incredible, the lavender leaves me feeling super relaxed after my showers. Highly recommended for all women with sensitive, razor burn prone skin. This stuff is amazing! I will never buy another shaving cream again.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT ALERT: this is amazing. A little pricy, but it’s definitely worth it! The smell is amazing and my legs are softer than they’ve ever been. I would recommend if you don’t mind the price of 8 dollars at your local target!
Nicholas B.
Decided to give this product a go because the previous product I was using was discontinued. I have pretty sensative skin so for me this shaving cream was a must. I have always been a  fan of a creamy shaving cream versus a gel. It goes on smooth and leaves your skin feeling super hyrdated. It is true to scent and I think affrodable for the brand.
Elizabeth M.
This is to all my girls who have trouble with bumps, razor burns, cuts... THIS PRODUCT IS FOR YOU. I just got this product about a month ago and I am so impressed with the Cremo product. I have had trouble with razor bumps and cuts. When I found this at my local target for $7.99, I had to try it. This is not like any other shaving cream. To use this product, you need to first wash your legs in warm/ hot water for 30 seconds. Then , using about less than a quarter sized amount I massage it into my legs. A little but goes a long way. The water activates the product. Finally, begin shaving. When the soap/ cream looks like it dried, just activate it with more water. All I do is massage more warm water into my legs. I highly recommend this product! It smells so good! It is cruelty free and uses natural ingredients. I have not had a problem with any irritations while using this product. After a month of using it, I have barely made a dent in my bottle. I promise I am wearing shorts in the picture. I am just so happy with the results! You have to try this product!
Hannah L.
Kingston
This is the best shaving cream I have ever used. When you follow the instructions it allows you to get a clean shave with a great scent. I’ve never gotten razor burn after using this product, which is amazing!
Allison K.
Los angeles, CA
Tried this product because I was looking for a more natural, cruelty free shaving cream option. I also loved that it was not in an can and used less chemicals. Its different then most changing creams. It is super concentrated so you don't need a lot and you have to run your legs under super hot water before applying the cream. The cream is water activated. It doesn't lather as much as other shaving creams, it is more of a thick cream. I love it, it give me such a smooth shave!! I like the lavender smell the best :)
laura d.
Tucker, GA
I wouldn't say I necessarily need a sensitive skin cream but this is very mild shave cream. I love a creamy shave cream instead of a gel. It goes on smooth and leaves your skin feeling nourished. I can't find it every where like my grocery store but can usually find it the major drug stores and target.
Haley C.
Canton, OH
Ok so this is the only shaving cream I have used that doesn’t cause me an insane amount of razor rash or burn. I don’t know how it does it but i don’t have any irritation. When you go to the store you think $7-8??  What?? But I have had the same bottle for over a month now. Probably more like 2 months. It lasts so long!  Great product. Don’t care for Lavendar. Wish they would come out with more natura scents
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
Cremo is the best shaving cream I’ve ever used. You only have to use a tiny bit at a time and it lasts for ages. I shave every day and one bottle lasts me for about 6 mos. it leaves my sensitive skin feeling smooth and I never ever get razor burn anymore. I will never buy anything else after experiencing this near perfect product