by Cremo

Cremo contains unique, water activated molecules that become slick. This dramatically reduces cuts, nicks and scrapes as well as razor irritation. A close, comfortable, long lasting shave that leaves your skin astonishingly soft and smooth. Size: 6 oz. Color: Lavender Bliss Moisturizing Wms Shave Cream. Gender: Female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cremo Lavender Bliss Moisturizing Concentrated Shave Cream - 6 oz, Lavender Bliss Moisturizing Wms Shave Cream!
Cortland, NY
Cremo Lavender Bliss Moisturizing Concentrated Shave Cream - 6 oz, Lavender Bliss Moisturizing Wms Shave Cream uploaded by Cady S.
My favorite shaving cream! It smells amazing and works great! Close and clean shave. Follow the directions: hottest water you can stand for 30 seconds then massage the shaving cream and shave! Works sooo good
Saint Paul, MN
Cremo Lavender Bliss Moisturizing Concentrated Shave Cream - 6 oz, Lavender Bliss Moisturizing Wms Shave Cream uploaded by jennifer L.
This is a really good shaving cream i love the smell of this and it goes on very smooth and I don’t have to keep using more it stays on my razor unlike other shaving creams I would definitely recommend this product
Aliso Viejo, CA
Cremo Lavender Bliss Moisturizing Concentrated Shave Cream - 6 oz, Lavender Bliss Moisturizing Wms Shave Cream uploaded by Dee S.
One of the worst shaving creams I’ve ever tried. The problem with the shaving cream is that your skin has to be scalding hot for it to melt and spread. Otherwise it is very hard to shave your legs with it. The directions on the back of the bottle literally start with “rub skin with the hottest water you can stand for 30 seconds“. If you try to use this product in the middle of winter when it is actually cold, it takes quite a bit of effort to melt the product into your skin so that it is spreadable. This was a product clearly not created by anyone who knows anything about skin care. I do not recommend this product.
Antioch , TN
Cremo Lavender Bliss Moisturizing Concentrated Shave Cream - 6 oz, Lavender Bliss Moisturizing Wms Shave Cream uploaded by Jasmine P.
Wow this does everything it claims to do on the bottle. This caught my eye at target with its cute packaging. The thing that got me is the scent though, it smells like lavender essential oil 💟 It prevents any razor nicks and leaves my legs amazingly soft.
Indianapolis, IN
Cremo Lavender Bliss Moisturizing Concentrated Shave Cream - 6 oz, Lavender Bliss Moisturizing Wms Shave Cream uploaded by Mikayla D.
The scent makes an already beautiful shave cream something beyond the ordinary. It isn’t subtle and helps me relax. Sometimes shaving can be a chore, but with Cremo, it’s at least soothing. I recommend for those looking for baby smooth skin with a hint of lavender ❤️
Muenster, TX
I absolutely love this stuff. It leaves you feeling soft and smooth. It's also got lavender in it so it helps to calm your body. No razor burn involved. I would recommend to any women who's never tried it Cremo Lavender Bliss Moisturizing Concentrated Shave Cream - 6 oz, Lavender Bliss Moisturizing Wms Shave Cream
Saginaw, MI
I don't think I'll ever use any another shaving cream again. I'm hooked! No more razor burn or pesky bumps. I get such a close shave and legs are so soft & smooth. A little goes a long way so a tube will last you a long time! Can't wait to try their other scents!
Chino Hills, CA
Cremo Lavender Bliss Moisturizing Concentrated Shave Cream - 6 oz, Lavender Bliss Moisturizing Wms Shave Cream uploaded by Elizabeth M.
This is to all my girls who have trouble with bumps, razor burns, cuts... THIS PRODUCT IS FOR YOU. I just got this product about a month ago and I am so impressed with the Cremo product. I have had trouble with razor bumps and cuts. When I found this at my local target for $7.99, I had to try it. This is not like any other shaving cream. To use this product, you need to first wash your legs in warm/ hot water for 30 seconds. Then , using about less than a quarter sized amount I massage it into my legs. A little but goes a long way. The water activates the product. Finally, begin shaving. When the soap/ cream looks like it dried, just activate it with more water. All I do is massage more warm water into my legs. I highly recommend this product! It smells so good! It is cruelty free and uses natural ingredients. I have not had a problem with any irritations while using this product. After a month of using it, I have barely made a dent in my bottle. I promise I am wearing shorts in the picture. I am just so happy with the results! You have to try this product!
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite shaving cream. Its only $6 and it lasts for months. The soft lather goes on so smooth and you only have to use a nickel amount per leg. The lavender provides a nice scent as well. I definitely recommend this over EOS shaving cream.
Trinity, FL
Absolutely love this bought at target a little expensive but totally worth it if you get razor burns when you shave it has a super nice scent too it and isn’t as strong, definitely worth getting it makes everything very smooth and has a good lather

Looking for your answer?