Cremo Coconut Mango Shave Cream

by Cremo

Our luxurious moisturizing shave cream is packed with nourishing aloe, calendula and papaya extract, leaving your skin astonishingly soft and smooth.

Cremo Coconut Mango Shave Cream are you supposed to lather this into a wash cloth or put it on like soap to use properly?
[product:lady-cremo-shave-cream] just got this anyone tried it ?? If so is it good and does it help your skin ?? I've been using a lot of products but nothing helps me I constantly get cut but shavers and skin irritation 😩😩😩 please anyone ❤❤️️
Can this be used for a certain lady part as well?
Start your review of Cremo Coconut Mango Shave Cream!
Hollie R.
Temple Terrace, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Cremo Coconut Mango Shave Cream uploaded by Hollie R.
I typically didn’t care to use a shaving cream until I bought Cremo Moisturizing Shave Cream Coconut Mango For Women. It’s super concentrated so I still have the same bottle I bought months ago. It helps protect the skin but gives a close shave and leaves skin soft and bump free. It’s easy to use: soak skin in warm water to open pores than apply a teeny tiny pea sized amount. I love the tropical scent of this product and the texture is rich & hydrating. I have received compliments on how soft my skin is. I recommend this product to men & women and especially sensitive skin types. Cremo Moisturizing Shave Cream Coconut Mango For Women
Susan S.
Council Blfs, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Cremo Coconut Mango Shave Cream uploaded by Susan S.
I will say I was hesitant to buy this at first as its got a high price tag for shave cream, but I had a coupon and I can't pass up a deal. I am SOOOOOO glad I tried this because it is the best, I mean BEST, shave cream I have used so far. A little goes a long way, no razor burn, and my skin is smooth like lotion before lotion. Plus it smells Ah-Mazing! If you haven't tried, Try. You won't regret it.
Adriana S.
Troutville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Cremo Coconut Mango Shave Cream uploaded by Adriana S.
Love this shaving cream! It doesn’t foam up but it works much better! You don’t need to apply a lot, just a thin layer (lather though!) and your razor will glide and give you a close shave. My skin feels soft after using it. It also smells fantastic! It makes the shaving experience an easy and fun task! Just read the directions before using, if you haven’t used a shaving cream before! It really does a great job! My husband uses it too!
Emely P.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Cremo Coconut Mango Shave Cream uploaded by Emely P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Crema hidratante concentrada, es de coco y mango, se debe de usar antes de depilar, evita la irritación y da suavidad a la piel 🤗
Dylan H.
Tampa, FL
Cremo Coconut Mango Shave Cream uploaded by Dylan H.
Purchased at: Target
I bought this shave cream for the first time a couple of weeks ago and am impressed to say the least. This may not be for all men because it has a strong fruity smell to it, but my wife loves the smell and it leaves my skin feeling super hydrated! I would definitely recommend.
Haley B.
Belmont, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cremo Coconut Mango Shave Cream uploaded by Haley B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm glad I picked this stuff up! Smells really good, AWESOME for sensitive skin!! You need maybe a pea size for the area you're about to shave which is amazing, in return in lasts FOREVER! It is super conditioning and I feel as if helps slow down the amount of shaving I constantly have to for for having italian/native american hair.
Crystal L.
Orange Park, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
You know that satisfying feeling of a brand new razor gliding over your skin? That's this stuff right here, but in a squeeze tube. New razors are always preferable, but every time I use this stuff (even with not so new blades) it feels like a new razor because of how smooth and silky it is. My legs are super moisturized and don't itch after shaving. It's also helped me a lot with razor burn, bumps and irritation around my bikini area. Smells a lot like cocoa butter with a hint of mango. Shaving A little bit of this stuff goes a long way. I've been using the same tube for about three months now.
Hayleigh I.
Nyack, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This lathers really nicely to help with getting a close shave. I definitely prefer this scent over the lavender (the lavender definitely smells matronly). You only need a little bit, and I prefer to apply it with my loofah to get the best lather.
Patty B.
Richlands, VA
I love this shave cream. It makes your skin so soft and I dont get a ton of shave bumps a couple days later when using this product like I have with so many others. I have extremely sensitive skin so it dont take much for me to get horrible razor bumps and burn but since I've been using this I dont have to worry about it.
michelle C.
Syracuse, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this shave cream !!You get a nice clean shave plus after using it for a while I find my hair isn't growing out as fast like using other brands. I have been using the ladies version and I have used the men's Cremo and they both give a nice clean shave no redness no irritated bumbs and its smooth as silk my legs especially..This is great stuff!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Savannah L.
Samson
il y a 2 mois
Ellie F. il y a un jour
You use it just like any other shaving gel/cream. I put a small dime size or smaller amount on my fingers and spread in on my under arms. It won’t lather nor apply like soap since its a shaving cream.
Genesis C.
il y a 4 ans
Cremo Coconut Mango Shave Cream just got this anyone tried it ?? If so is it good and does it help your skin ?? I've been using a lot of products but nothing helps me I constantly get cut but shavers and skin irritation 😩😩😩 please anyone ❤❤️️
Alisha B. il y a 3 ans
I highly recommend this product ... and the coconut mango scent has got me all 😍😍 Definitely worth the money!😊