BeautyFaceFacial SkincareCremo
Beard & Face Wash -- Reserve Blend

Cremo Beard & Face Wash -- Reserve Blend

by Cremo

Tough enough for coarse facial hair, yet gentle enough for daily use to keep your beard bright without irritating skin underneath. It’s everything regular shampoo isn’t.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cremo Beard & Face Wash -- Reserve Blend!
Paris H.
Cremo Beard & Face Wash -- Reserve Blend uploaded by Paris H.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
So... obviously I don't have a beard lol, but I actually do really enjoy using this as a face wash for regular cleansing days (when I'm taking a break from exfoliating). Its really hydrating and it smells really nice (its kind of a masculine scent but I dont care, I like it) and one bottle lasts f o r e v e r. The bottle is tiny (great for travel) and I've had this thing for months (great for the wallet). I've tried other products from this brand and that tends to be a pattern with them which is awesome.

Looking for your answer?