Add a Photo

By CREMO
Say hello to the only face lotion you'll ever need. Our advanced formula features SPF 20 to protect against sun damage - but you wouldn't know it given how quickly it absorbs and hot it doesn't leave your face smelling like a pina colada. This little over-achiever is also packed with nourishing ingredients to help heal and improve skin tone, and oleo some beads to moisturize and soothe dry skin for up to 24 hours. When we say "All-In-One", we mean it!
Review (1)
Naomi T.
Naomi T.
Celeste, TX

My husband is not typically a fan of facial lotion. Usually all he would use after showering and shaving was an aftershave. This was causing his face to be very dry and uncomfortable especially with the colder weather. I got this as a stocking stuffer for him for Christmas and he's been using it ever since. He says that it does not burn when he puts it on and his face feels moisturized all day long. It drys down to be a satin kinda feel, which is good for my husband because he hates to feel sticky. I'm not sure how effective the spf is for him, although he does work construction, it's only an spf of 20.

Join Now