BY THE CRÈME SHOP

Creme Shop Witch Hazel Mask 1 Pack see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Jewels G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These masks are really nice. Does what it’s supposed to. I’m not really a face mask person but when I do where them, it’s from this brand. I’ve purchased them from their website and from my local store as well.
Sydney B.
This is my go-to skin care brand. I love the way their masks feel, they're perfect for sensitive skin, and they literally make your skin glow.
Olivia G.
Wantagh, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Normally I don't like witch hazel on my skin but this product was wonderful! I loved the way my skin felt after using it
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this. I've bought like 30 already. It made my skin feel really soft. It's a really great price too
Jess S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
good quality mask and I thought this was good value too as it came in a pack of 5 masks. I didn’t really see any dramatic effects like with other similar sheet masks but for the price I would probably repurchase.
amelia t.
Beaconsfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think that this product is amazing for getting rid of those red, angry spots. I love the packaging as it is very neat. i purchased this product in TKmax. I am really happy with it and would buy it again.