Creme Shop Tiger Collagen Mask uploaded by Stacey B.

BY THE CRÈME SHOP

Creme Shop Tiger Collagen Mask 1 Pack

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Creme Shop Tiger Collagen Masks are amazing! They do what they say they do! They perk up your skin! While collagen diminishes your fine lines and wrinkles leaving you a soft and glowing complexion! They sell 5 packs at tjmaxx for like $4.99! The creme Shop brand is awesome and affordable! My favorite products of theirs are the animal sheet masks! The actual sheet mask fits my face perfectly and it doesn't slide off or move around like it's competitors! There is usually a little bit of Serum left in the package that I dump out onto my chest and neck and then I rub the remainder in! Plus how fun is it to put on a tiger mask!!
Heather W.
Heather W.
AMSTERDAM, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
These masks are adorable! I think they are super cute for a girls night relaxing and drinking wine, adds an extra silly giggle in the air and adorable for photos. They felt decent on the skin, damp and cold but sadly didn't see much results from them except a little de-puff from the coldness. Like I said cute for a silly fun night but their are definitely better masks that show better quality on the market.
Jewels G.
Jewels G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So these masks are cool but honestly they aren't for me. I feel like my face feels the same as it did when I put them on. They're cute and I mean it just leaves my face feeling sticky. Eh. Love the brand but the masks not so much.
Katelyn E.
Katelyn E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this face mask and how it feels on my face. I also like how the sheet mask is an animal print. I am not new to sheet masks just the brand and the animal ones. I am going to be a repeat customer now.
Vicky H.
Vicky H.
Greenfield
Who doesn't love a good face mask? I certainly do. Plus, how cute is it?? I was a first time user. I am actually new to face masks. I am working on trying different brands and I thought this one would be cool to try. The packaging is very cute and it certainly sold me on it.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super cute and feels nice and pampering! I mask every 3 days and I usually stick to tony moly, but I was curious about this brand because they are so darn cute! My skin felt tighter after using, however the effects are definitely short term! Will purchase more in the future!
no n.
no n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These masks are so cute! But I really don't see a difference on my face but after I take the mask off my skin feels nice I only like it because of the animals but maybe I need to keep using more not just once. And the price is good
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
10305
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly love this product a lot I even got the zebra one and it's good value and I bought it at tj maxx they have really good mask there and yes it met my expectations and yes I would buy again and more
aria z.
aria z.
Perkasie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mask!! It made my skin feel so nice! I got mine at Harmons Beauty. It did meet my expectations to a T. I'm a first time user and love it!! I would definitely buy again and you should to!
Hayden W.
Hayden W.
Spring Hill , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks so cute I want to try this tiger, but I've only tried the panda and it worked amazingly well. But I never can find the tiger. But this one has more for a healthier looking skin look.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this at?
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can this be purchased??
Kat M.
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
Are these all natural?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay for acne-prone skin??
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I buy this online? Or where can I find it?