Creme Shop Tiger Collagen Mask uploaded by Kelli B.Creme Shop Tiger Collagen Mask uploaded by Kelli B.Creme Shop Tiger Collagen Mask uploaded by Stacey B.

BY THE CRÈME SHOP

Creme Shop Tiger Collagen Mask 1 Pack

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Melissa C.
Got these for a friend for Xmas. They are really cute and add a selfie-worthy factor to your daily mask sessions. I don’t keep these on for the allotted time though. I wear paper masks overnight and let them dry as they soak into my face. The Koreans know their paper masks and if I can’t get a hold of My Beauty Diary (made in Taiwan), the Crème Shop is my go to and they’re easy to find at TJ Maxx and Marshall’s.
Michele N.
These are one of my favorite masks from The Creme' Shop because when you put these paticular one's on (the animal face masks) they make it look like you have a tiger face mask on which is fun and also great for photo's lol
BUT these masks work great and you see instant results with The Creme' Shop masks! They really do what each masks says it will do for you. I highly recommend these masks!!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
You are a mess from the cream shop was good but not great… It delete my skin feeling hydrated looking fairly healthy but it wasn’t anything spectacular. They are however very good for the price point which you can normally find them anywhere between 1 to 3 dollars
Jamie G.
Fort Madison, IA
These masks are so cute.... until you actually put them on. They fix to your face in such a strange way it makes you look possessed. Looks aside it is a great product. You can put them in the fridge for a nice cooking effect which I loved.
Tor P.
Lovely mask I bought from CVS. It’s very cute and smells nice. It really soaked into my skin and I could see a difference in how my skin soaked it up. Very gentle, moisturizing. This is a great mask, especially to do with friends.
Charis H.
My boyfriend got this for me simply because there was a tiger on the packaging but I love the creme shop face masks!!! I can not say enough good things and the sheet mask is easy to dispose and you don’t have to wash it off!
Samantha S.
S Portland, ME
I usually use the gel mask that comes in a jar and it’s an over night mask. You know what I love it. I like the fact it smells amazing and I don’t have to wash it off. I couldn’t pick it to review so I choose this.
Katie V.
Belmont, NC
This is a great mask. I love all of The Creme Shop’s paper face masks. I have a whole drawer full of them. They are fun and easy to use. They leave my skin feeling very soft and I feel relaxed after using them!
Stephanie G.
Saddle River, NJ
I bought this mask not knowing too much about the brand. I thought that the packaging was cute so I gave it a try. I definitely thought my skin was very hydrated and dewy after using it but nothing drastic.
Jailene M.
White Plains
I suffer from dry skin and I turn to masks, especially in the fall/winter season.  The Creme Shop, in my opinion, has some of the best masks sets and their animal themed ones are super cute! It definitely ignites quite a bit of laughter from my family, but its worth it! I apply it before I apply my nighttime products and by the morning my skin is visibly glowing.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Where can this be purchased??
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Can I buy this online? Or where can I find it?
Alecia K.
Since these are affordable do they work?
Julie M.
Okay for acne-prone skin??