BY UNKNOWN

Creme Shop Resewater Mask 1 Pack see more...

Katie C.
Westwood, KS
Lovely face mask that I received in my May 2018 Ipsy as an extra points gift. This mask has an incredible rose fragrance that I love love love. The fit of the mask was large but most masks are for me. The mask was also thick. The formula was brightening and hydrating.
Christina S.
St, NL
I bought a box of of 5 at Winners for $7.99. They were nice and worth the cheap price but there was nothing about them that would urge me to buy them again in the future. The mask isn’t cut very well. Very thin over the lips and huge eye holes, so it doesn’t get your under eye area really at all. Goes into the hair line. It is super wet and the instructions say to leave in for 15 mins or until dry. You would legit have this mask on for 2 hours for it to dry. I left them On for 15 mins. They did leave my face feels soft and moisturized so that was a big plus, it does do its job. But it did take along time to dry down around my nose and t zone area.