Creme Shop Pineapple Mask 1 Pack uploaded by Louise B.Creme Shop Pineapple Mask 1 Pack uploaded by Christina S.Creme Shop Pineapple Mask 1 Pack uploaded by Christina S.

BY THE CRÈME SHOP

Creme Shop Pineapple Mask 1 Pack see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
BoxKraz E.
Love The Creme Shop masks, these mask actualy fit my face somewhat better than Tony Molly masks. I enjoyed the feeling of relaxation and nourishment to my skin when I use these masks. I use them frequently, you can find them at local stores including TJMaxx.
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
I love all the sheet masks from this brand. They are reasonably priced, they work, and they smell nice. I do wish they would work on the shape of the mask though....I still have yet to find one that fits nicely! Lol. Maybe it’s just my face??
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Great mask when you want a good combination of both brightening and hydration in one! I love these because they’re inexpensive put still affective! I have to spend a lot on one time use products but these are great!
Marly F.
Do you have the best mascara ever and I really want more of them they're the best I'm a really big fan of them to make my face feels so good oh my God how do you guys do that
Miranda V.
I love creme shop! This mask smells just like pineapples and is so soothing on my face! It works great after a long stressful day at work, it really helps me relax. My skin feels so soft and great after I use this! Highly recommend!
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing go amd try it ,it will definintly satisfy your needs of what you expect in this product the price and packagong is great if you havent try thia yet ypu dont know what your mising ou on.
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
I like the smell to this mask. I bought it at a fashion clothing store that had a makeup section. Very affordable 5 for $10. For the price it’s okay.
Samantha S.
Saint Charles, MO
I love the scent of this brand. Who doesn’t love a good face mask. Gentle on my face. I’ve bought this recently. And i would buy it again
Anna V.
First of all the packaging is very cute :) very creative and simple:) now the face mask is also super hydrating & refreshing:)
Rebecca C.
They have the best masks! The packaging is so cute and they leave your face feeling so good! I highly reccomend them!