Creme Shop Pineapple Mask 1 Pack uploaded by Christina S.Creme Shop Pineapple Mask 1 Pack uploaded by Christina S.Creme Shop Pineapple Mask 1 Pack uploaded by Louise B.

BY THE CRÈME SHOP

Creme Shop Pineapple Mask 1 Pack see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Jenny S.
Kansas city, MO
Such a treat to do for yourself. It smells amazing and left my dry skin feeling hydrated. I love their makeup removing wipes even more. My only gripe is I can only find their products on their website unless I get really lucky at the Maxx or Marshalls.
Savannah N.
Montebello, CA
Gentle and brightening! I’ve tried better but for the price, it’s a steal! It smells yummy, not at all like alcohol (a lot of the cheaper sheet masks I’ve tried have smelled like that). I’m impressed and definitely want to try more of their masks!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Great mask when you want a good combination of both brightening and hydration in one! I love these because they’re inexpensive put still affective! I have to spend a lot on one time use products but these are great!
BoxKraz E.
Love The Creme Shop masks, these mask actualy fit my face somewhat better than Tony Molly masks. I enjoyed the feeling of relaxation and nourishment to my skin when I use these masks. I use them frequently, you can find them at local stores including TJMaxx.
Misela T.
These mask are really nice. This one specifically smells so freaking good and it made my skin feel super clean and soft. I like these from the Creme because they are inexpensive and easy to use.
Sarah d.
Pompton Plns, NJ
Not a huge fan of the pineapple mask. It broke me out and gave me a major skin reaction. I wouldn’t try it again because I have really sensitive skin. I wouldn’t recommend this mask for anyone who breaks out easily or who has sensitive skin.
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
I love all the sheet masks from this brand. They are reasonably priced, they work, and they smell nice. I do wish they would work on the shape of the mask though....I still have yet to find one that fits nicely! Lol. Maybe it’s just my face??
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing go amd try it ,it will definintly satisfy your needs of what you expect in this product the price and packagong is great if you havent try thia yet ypu dont know what your mising ou on.
Miranda V.
I love creme shop! This mask smells just like pineapples and is so soothing on my face! It works great after a long stressful day at work, it really helps me relax. My skin feels so soft and great after I use this! Highly recommend!
Marly F.
Philadelphia
Do you have the best mascara ever and I really want more of them they're the best I'm a really big fan of them to make my face feels so good oh my God how do you guys do that