BY THE CRÈME SHOP

Creme Shop Penguin Hyarulonic Acid Mask 1 Pack

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "Love this!!! I use it at least once a month since my skin is very sensitive, I don't like to put a lot of stuff on my face! Makes my face soft." in 3 reviews
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
These masks from The creme shop are super cute and very effective while doing their job. I especially like Drink Up Skin as I have combination skin & I tend to get dry patches sometimes so this sheet mask takes care of those patches & leaves my skin smooth & hydrated. Hyaluronic acid is a must have especially if you have dry skin. These character masks ads fun to your skincare routine especially if you are doing this with your friends & family. I bought these from Bed, Bath & beyond. Unlike few other masks these masks are quiet gentle on my skin they don't sting or cause any irritation. Easy to use & quiet effective. They come with good amount of serum so I have enough to use on my neck & hands. I use it one a week for 10-15 mins, the serum gets absorbed in my skin easily. I would definitely recommend these masks & these are awesome.
Mariana C.
Springville, UT
Ever wanted to look like a cute penguin? Now here's your chance! I got a few masks in sale from CVS so of course I wanted to try this one. It's fun to wear these with friends at a slumber party. I did dock one star because one of the ingredients has alcohol in it, which isn't good for my skin (I'm not speaking for all of you, just me). Other than that, it's really cute.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
This is one of my favorites from this Fran! Hilar Honek acid always get your skin that extra little boost of hydration is this masters an excellent job! I love use this when I’m taking a bath that way when I am done just a little moisturizer is all I need! Great for the price!
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Love these sheet masks from the creme shop. Especially the animal print ones they’re fun to do and good for your skin. All different types with different ingredients to treat your skin. After exfoliating I love to put one of these on and just let the serum sink into my skin. You can get these at Ulta but also Cvs now as well, that’s were by boyfriend went and surprised me with these goodies ❤️
Brianna M.
Marion, IN
I loved this mask! It’s super easy to put on and it makes your face feel cool and refreshed. When I took it off and wiped off the excess it had my skin feeling super soft. I love that they are super cheap and easy to find online!
Sarah V.
Franklin, KY
I use this mask when I feel I’m going to get brake outs in my face. They help when my face is red and if there are pimps fixing to come up it help the redness and size of them and it helps me with the little pain as well
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Cute mask. The smell isn't really great, but it does seem to be very moisuturizing. This is the first sheet mask I've ever used, so I don't know if this is normal, but it was very wet. The liquid dripped off the mask and I was afraid it'd get into my eyes.
Misela T.
These are my favorite masks mainly because of all the cute animals they use which honestly don’t really look as cute on the face jajaja but they definitely do work and make the skin feel really nice.
Jennifer M.
Allentown, PA
Loved that they came out with the masks around the holidays. I picked up quite a few for myself and for gifts. The mask themselves are loaded with product and this one in particular is very hydrating. The price point is great and the brand has so many choices of masks you can definitely find what you're looking for.
Amber R.
Allentown, PA
Expected it to be blue and yellow, but it was black and yellow. Kinda felt like I looked like a chicken instead of a penguin. Also, my face was incredibly slimey afterwards and it never dried. I also broke out a day after. Won't be buying this one again.
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
Are these are good value? I'm afraid that they won't be good but I really want to get them
Shawna B.
North Branch, MN
is this good for acne prone skin?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How well does this product work?
Does it help dry skin ?
Isis P.
Narvacan
How's the quality of the mask?