BY THE CRÈME SHOP

Creme Shop Penguin Hyarulonic Acid Mask 1 Pack

Creme Shop Penguin Hyarulonic Acid Mask
  • "Love this!!! I use it at least once a month since my skin is very sensitive, I don't like to put a lot of stuff on my face! Makes my face soft." in 3 reviews
Liz S.
Minneapolis
I only used this mask once, but compared to the Saturday Skin's hyarulonic acid mask it wasn't as good. I had a lot of product on top of my skin still after use and it did contain denatured alcohol which is not a good alcohol for your skin and maybe why I didn't feel it worked as well. I would definitely try again because I'm no face mask expert yet and it may take a few tries on this one to really form an accurate opinion. It is a cruelty-free company!
Pawsi B.
oakland
One of my favorite masks from the Creme Shop! They always know how to make skincare easy and instagramable. I have sensitive skin and sometimes dry at that, this helped hydrate and hold moisture without irritation.
Himali B.
New York
These masks from The creme shop are super cute and very effective while doing their job. I especially like Drink Up Skin as I have combination skin & I tend to get dry patches sometimes so this sheet mask takes care of those patches & leaves my skin smooth & hydrated. Hyaluronic acid is a must have especially if you have dry skin. These character masks ads fun to your skincare routine especially if you are doing this with your friends & family. I bought these from Bed, Bath & beyond. Unlike few other masks these masks are quiet gentle on my skin they don't sting or cause any irritation. Easy to use & quiet effective. They come with good amount of serum so I have enough to use on my neck & hands. I use it one a week for 10-15 mins, the serum gets absorbed in my skin easily. I would definitely recommend these masks & these are awesome.
alexandria j.
I TOOK A PICTURE OF THE ORIGINAL PACKAGE OF THE HYALURONIC ACID MASK. THE PENQUIN IS THE SAME THING JUST CUTER WITH A PENQUIN ON THE MASK.🐧

RUN AND BUY THIS NOW! 💙

Creme Shop Hyaluronic Acid Face Mask's are MAGIC!
I adore a lot of products that have Hyaluronic Acid in it and I also adore Sheet Masks.
Put Hyaluronic Acid AND a Sheet Mask together and.... BAM! I'm HOOKED!

It honestly plumped my skin up and erased fine lines magically the very 1st time I used it!

For those who may not know....Hyaluronic Acid makes your skin *PLUMPER* by providing continuous nourishment to your skin. (1 gram of hyaluronic acid can hold up to 1,000 ml of water)
Therefore, it Hydrates, Boosts Cell Elasticity, Enhances Skin Elasticity, and also gives a *Glow* to your skin.

Hyaluronic Acid is definitely 1 of my Ultimate Moisturizers.
Yeah, I'm gonna be hooked on this one!
I'm adding this to my Must Haves!
P.S. Directions are on the back of packet. You can refrigerate for a cooling effect.
Aidan D.
I got this mask before a while back and tried it. I think it’s just as good as any other normal face mask, But it was pretty fun to use because of the faces. I think I might try them again
Chevon G.
Redding
This face mask is one of my favourites and can be found in a variety of stores. I enjoy using them as gifts because of the cute animated penguin on the packaging. I found it effective and relaxing. A must have for a spa day at home or girls night in.
Brianna M.
Upland, IN
I loved this mask! It’s super easy to put on and it makes your face feel cool and refreshed. When I took it off and wiped off the excess it had my skin feeling super soft. I love that they are super cheap and easy to find online!
Sarah V.
Franklin, KY
I use this mask when I feel I’m going to get brake outs in my face. They help when my face is red and if there are pimps fixing to come up it help the redness and size of them and it helps me with the little pain as well
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Cute mask. The smell isn't really great, but it does seem to be very moisuturizing. This is the first sheet mask I've ever used, so I don't know if this is normal, but it was very wet. The liquid dripped off the mask and I was afraid it'd get into my eyes.
Tiffany H.
Fairfield
This mask was an impulse buy but I enjoyed using it. The sheet was super saturated and for the price I believe I was given quite a lot of excess product. My skin felt hydrated afterward and pretty plump, I had to stretch out the little eyeholes a bit since product was rolling down my face and settling into the corners of my eyes. Highly recommended this product and I hope to stumble upon it again while shopping!
Carissa C.
Mandeville, LA
Are these are good value? I'm afraid that they won't be good but I really want to get them
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
How well does this product work?
Does it help dry skin ?
Kelly D.
Santa fe, TX
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Shawna B.
North Branch, MN
is this good for acne prone skin?

Amazon