BY THE CRÈME SHOP

Creme Shop Panda Bamboo Mask 1 Pack see more...

Creme Shop Panda Bamboo Mask 1 Pack
  • "I love the creme shop and all of their products! Their skin products work wonders on my sensitive skin and the face masks are AMAZING! You can really tell a difference in your skin afterwards. Super cheap too. Can find at ulta!" in 4 reviews
Karian F.
I bought this for my mom and she really loved it. Definitely not pricey so I’ll be stocking up some for myself. I bought mine at Wonderful World in West Mall.
Kaila M.
Stratford , ON
I love these masks! Afterwards they left my face feeling soft and firm. I want to try out the rest of their types of masks. Plus, they're too dang cute.
Tamara P.
new westminster, BC
Decent affordable masks if you can find in a pack. Would compare quality to drugstore retail masks. Wouldn’t splurge on these.
Damaris V.
Nayarit, México
Sin duda una de las presentaciónes más kawaii de esta marca me encantó cada una y la efectividad que tienen al usarse
Grieta A.
Super cute desing and idea for a face mask. Felt refreshing and light on. After the use skin felt beautiful and soft.