BY THE CRÈME SHOP

Creme Shop Panda Bamboo Mask 1 Pack see more...

Creme Shop Panda Bamboo Mask 1 Pack
  • "I love the creme shop and all of their products! Their skin products work wonders on my sensitive skin and the face masks are AMAZING! You can really tell a difference in your skin afterwards. Super cheap too. Can find at ulta!" in 4 reviews
Veronica A.
N Chelmsford, MA
Hated this. It made my face feel tingly and not in a good way. Kind of left my skin feeling irritated and smelled so strong like perfume. Got mine at cvs and was excited to see them there but I definitely won't be buying this again.
Kayla C.
These masks rock. They work really well and are very inexpensive. They are also super adorable. It is nice to not look quite so crazy when doing a mask.
Emily W.
Orlando, FL
Love the creme shop and all of their face masks!! This one is fun and I would recommend this to anyone! It worked really well on my sensitive skin too
Lynslee G.
Okeechobee, FL
Super moisturizing and super affordable I would keep pre-purchasing I would keep using I have very dry skin that's acne-prone and this helps a lot
Janie D.
Branson, MO
Really good mask! Gives just the extra hydrating push I need during the winter! Easy to use and didn’t make my skin break out like other products
Kendra V.
Bristol, TN
I didn’t really notice a difference in my skin after using this, but it is fun and cute so I would do it again. They’re pretty inexpensive.
Míranda H.
Victoria, TX
Super cute .. super hydrating .. super reasonable price .. if you haven't tried this brand and these sheet masks you are missing out
Ana V.
Blue Island, IL
First of all the packaging is very cute :) very creative and simple:) now the face mask is also super hydrating & refreshing:)
Anndria T.
I love how it feels and the price is definitely right. It locks in moisture and smells really good. I will purchase this again.
Maria C.
Very affordable and easy to use. I use it after I shower before going to bed. I also like to use it before doing a full glam.