BY THE CRÈME SHOP

Creme Shop Panda Bamboo Mask 1 Pack see more...

Creme Shop Panda Bamboo Mask 1 Pack
  • "I love the creme shop and all of their products! Their skin products work wonders on my sensitive skin and the face masks are AMAZING! You can really tell a difference in your skin afterwards. Super cheap too. Can find at ulta!" in 4 reviews
Asma S.
I love this mask it makes your skin feel so taught and and moisturized!!! It’s so effective when you’re having days where it seems no amount of moisturizer could possibly make your skin feel moisturizer this mask is perfect!
Misela T.
Another of my favorite masks by the Creme. These mask make my skin feel so fresh and smooth. I also really enjoy the little time I get to relax when I put one of these masks. I like to do a face mask every other day.
Olivia L.
Love the cream shops Innovative products and their cute Packaging. This mask feels great on the skin and is really hydrating as well. It looks really cute on as well. The price point is good for the product.
Michaela C.
Barkhamsted, CT
This mask was super fun. It made my skin feel pretty soft. I picked it up at TJ Maxx for a great price. I love the animal design. It was effective but I’m not sure if I would purchase it again because I don’t really enjoy sheet masks.
Ashley H.
Plover, WI
This product is very fun! The actual mask is made to look like a panda face as well! It was the first time I’ve used it, but afterwards I was left with a perfectly dewy glow to my skin! Just pat it in after and follow with a moisturizer!
Beth Elise P.
Pt Pleasant, WV
I love the creme shop, they have to cutest facials now too! Super hydrating skin mask, doesn’t break me out and I have the most sensitive skin ever. Use their makeup wipes as well and love them!
Samary V.
Vicksburg, MS
After I took off the mask I rubbed the extra serum into my face and used the left In the package. The scent is so fresh! I really like this mask! I have very sensitive skin and it’s amazing!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing go amd try it ,it will definintly satisfy your needs of what you expect in this product the price and packagong is great if you havent try thia yet ypu dont know what your mising ou on.
Miranda V.
Veronica A.
N Chelmsford, MA
Hated this. It made my face feel tingly and not in a good way. Kind of left my skin feeling irritated and smelled so strong like perfume. Got mine at cvs and was excited to see them there but I definitely won't be buying this again.