BY THE CRÈME SHOP

Creme Shop Panda Bamboo Mask 1 Pack see more...

Creme Shop Panda Bamboo Mask 1 Pack
  • "I love the creme shop and all of their products! Their skin products work wonders on my sensitive skin and the face masks are AMAZING! You can really tell a difference in your skin afterwards. Super cheap too. Can find at ulta!" in 4 reviews
Bri Z.
Lafayette, CO
If I could give zero stars, I would. I hate to say this, but this mask was terrifying. I thought it would be super cute and fun to do, but I have multiple negative concerns after trying this product. 1. It was a sheet mask with eye covers, so the “panda” face didn’t even look right when it went on (no picture attached for a reason) and 2. Within 3 minutes of having this “10-12 minute” mask on, it was BURNING my skin. I know masks have many different sensations but I felt like I was being chemically burned and took it off right away. I normally don’t give bad reviews, I just don’t review products I don’t like but I felt the need to share that THIS MASK BURNS THE SKIN because I would hate for anyone to be hurt in the use of this product.
Tor P.
Concord, CA
This only applies to this mask, I have and love other face masks from the Creme Shop that didn’t do this! My skin is dry, and I put this mask on after washing my face and it burned. It didn’t leave redness, but my skin felt like it was on fire and was only getting worse as I wore it. I know some masks burn at first but after a few minutes this wasn’t stopping. I had to wash it off and have a cooling moisturizer on afterwards. It was a cute design, and I have others of their designed masks, but this one strangely hurt me. Perhaps an allergic reaction to something? TEST SOMEWHERE BEFORE YOU WEAR IT!
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
To be honest, I have no idea what this mask is supposed to do but it's so fun and refreshing that I have to give it five stars! Me and my mom had the best time wearing these masks just cracking up. The serum in it is refreshing and brightening. The panda face is hilarious! Definitely worth the money.
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
This mask made my skin feel great after using it, I have several masked but have only used this one so far. It was great for a first time usage and I would buy again. It was super affordable and I would recommend for a fun spa filled night or day to my family and friends!!
Galit B.
Langhorne, PA
I liked the mast for the fact that it was a cute graphic and fun to do with friends but I didn’t feel the benefit for my skin. It felt smooth for the remainder of the night but was normal the next day. I would not buy again but I would use if given to me.
Shamira D.
First of all, the panda design is super cute. I love using sheet masks as they make my skin feel hydrated and give me a spa-like feeling. This mask was easy and fun to use and made my skin feel a little softer after I removed it. Apart from that, I did not really see any visible difference, but then again, most of the sheet masks that I have tried have only made my skin feel hydrated and soft and haven't really made a huge difference. Overall it's a fun and affordable product that I really enjoyed using.
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
These masks from The Creme' Shop are so much fun!! When you put them on it looks like you have a Panda face with this one and I've used the Tiger face mask and that was the same...made you look like you had a tiger face. What a fun way to make wearing a face mask more interesting and makes for GREAT photos too! Love it!!
But the other great benefit is that The Creme' Shop masks and face products work GREAT and give you amazing and immediate results!!
Hannah H.
Murray, KY
I saw this at CVS and decided to give it a shot! It was super cute, and inexpensive. It was extremely easy to apply. All you have to do is take it out of the packaging and unfold it. It has holes for your mouth and eyes. It stung a little after first putting it on, but the back of the package said that it’s suppose to. I also like that you don’t have to wash your face afterwards so that your face can absorb the nutrients! It wasn’t harsh on my skin, and I have delicate skin.
Von o.
Fresno, CA
Love this mask. It's so cute with the panda face. It was good enough moisture to give my skin a soft feelings. It was also easy it is to apply on. Will diffinitely buy more and try other cute animals masks.
Cinthia M.
New York , NY
The Creme Shop Slow Down, Skin! Panda Face Mask- Bamboo Extract - 4.25 oz. I found this beautiful and funny facemask on tjmaxx. For $5 it comes with 5 envelopes. I use the once a week. Leaves my skin fresh and hydrated. They are easy to apply and don’t need to wash. I love them and i want to try them all.