Creme Shop Honey/Lavender Mask 1 Pack

by The Crème Shop

Creme Shop Honey/Lavender Mask 1 Pack

Creme Shop Honey/Lavender Mask 1 Pack ? Are the masks from this shop worth the price?
Does anyone know where to get this? I've never send it before!
How often do you use a sheet mask? Creme Shop Honey/Lavender Mask 1 Pack
Start your review of Creme Shop Honey/Lavender Mask 1 Pack!
Heather R.
Newport, KY
Creme Shop Honey/Lavender Mask 1 Pack uploaded by Heather R.
Creme Shop Honey/Lavender Mask 1 Pack uploaded by Heather R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Just had to show this new Creme shop masks from Ulta they are so adorable and they have the BT21 in them!! Luv them and I highly recommend them 💕
Erin M.
Creme Shop Honey/Lavender Mask 1 Pack uploaded by Erin M.
Really love these products. I was turned on to The Creme Shop throigh Ipsy and now absolutely love their products so far. The Peaches and Cream facial sheet smells wonderful and feels wonderful my skin felt clean after 15 minutes of this mask I am a huge fan of the masks...all types but these will quickly become a favorite. 5x The Creme Shop Peaches & Cream Facial Sheet Mask Set (exp. 02/2021)
Coral F.
Fort Worth, TX
Creme Shop Honey/Lavender Mask 1 Pack uploaded by Coral F.
Creme Shop Honey/Lavender Mask 1 Pack uploaded by Coral F.
Purchased at: CVS
Everything the package states is exactly what you get when using this product! Very refreshing and hydrating, and immediately reduced any redness on my face. Bought at CVS for fair price, amazing quality, would buy again.
natalie H.
Queens Vlg, NY
Purchased at: CVS
I love this mask! At first I was going to wear it and do some online work but as soon as I put it on, the smell of lavender relaxed me right away and I wound up laying down and just enjoying it. I had a horrible break out from wearing the hospital masks and opened wounds on my face from picking unfortunately and this mask helped me a ton! Healed up my wounds Quick! Highly recommend it. It also feels amazing and smells so good! Will be buying again. Would love to collaborate and create a YouTube review. Its worthy of it.
Rut S.
New London
Smells so good and my skin feels hydrated and pampered after. Will definitely be stocking up.
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,096 reviews
Creme Shop Honey/Lavender Mask 1 Pack uploaded by Christina G.
Love this mask they always have great skincare products and it’s pretty affordable I love the packaging and I love how smooth and bright my face is after use it’s like it wakes up my skin I definitely will buy more and I definitely recommend them
Hope S.
East Haddam, CT
Creme Shop Honey/Lavender Mask 1 Pack uploaded by Hope S.
Do I like this product? Really affordable face mask. Smells super good, and leaves my skin feeling soft. These are great for buying in bulk and using whenever you need too. What I don’t like about this product? Nothing Would I buy it again? Yes
Leah C.
COSTA MESA
Honey and lavender together, who could ask for a better pair? I find the smell to be heavenly and it always leaves my face looking plump and hydrated.
lyona K.
smyrna, GA
This is one of the funnest brand ive ever bought from. So many different flavors of products i make you want to try them all. Best prices always used on my relax and rejuvenate days.
Nevaeh G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this brand, I also love honey and lavender. This mask is a perfect combo. I love this mask, it smells good and makes my skin look perfecto! I feel so good after I use it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tyler C.
Worcester
il y a 3 mois
Erin M. il y a 3 mois
I do believe they are. I absolutely love this brand. You may be able to find them a little cheaper elsewhere but not much.
Ariana M.