BY THE CRÈME SHOP

Creme Shop Charcoal/Lemon Mask 1 Pack see more...

• Bringing in the New year with my love, he loves face mask...2 Answers
  • Does this burn at all?4 Answers
Vivien a.
I purchased this mask on Monday for the first time. By Wednesday I had two giant pimples on my face. One on my chin and one on my forehead. I rarely ever get acne and have never experienced this after a mask. My diet , stress levels, and skin care routine did not change. The only difference was that I introduced this product to my skin. I have four masks left and will not be using them.
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
Felt amazing but actually gave me a whole bunch of blackheads on my forehead. First and last time user. I was very disappointed by this product and considering I didn’t expect much of it since it was so cheap (on sale at CVS) it doesn’t speak very highly of he product. It was very refreshing and the mask is thick and soaks up the liquid really well but unfortunately the effects of the mask were underwhelming. It did leave my skin feeling moisturizer but honestly it didn’t “clear up” my pores. I ended up using a charcoal mask after this to try and clear some of the blackheads.
Jamie R.
The Creme Shop are my favorite affordable brand! I got this one to try out just incase since it has lemon I would like it (I don’t like the charcoal masks). It was ok. Nothing special. They’re other masks are better.
Arianne Y.
I thought this was just okay. It smells fine and didn’t irritate my skin but I didn’t notice any benefits from it.
Emily V.
Gretna, LA
Good in theory, decent in practice. Moisturizing, but no real effect. Actually may have broken me out a bit.
Mariana C.
Springville, UT
I bought a bunch of masks from CVS that were on sale, so naturally, I stocked up on my favorites and some new ones. Sadly, I found this mask to be slightly harsh in my skin. It didn't clear up my face the way I thought it would, but then again, I noticed that these masks have alcohol in them. Not sure if I'd try it again, but it was a relaxing experience.
Valerie J.
I got this as a set from Marshalls of 5. They are heavily saturated with product which isn't a bad thing but the product just sat on my skin was was a little bit disappointing since I've heard great things about this brand.
Glorielie S.
Ponce
So yesterday, I tried these special edition The Crème charcoal face mask and I have multiple feelings about it. First, it feels so great, is so refreshing and smells good. When I take it off my face feels so cold, clean and smooth. But today I woke up with a pimple in my nose, is so red and hurts so much. I don't now if the mask make me that or is just crazy stuff in my face. I have 4 packages left so tomorrow before using my make up I will try the mask again and I will submit another review.
Alexandria F.
Boston, MA
I love this brand! All the masks are super fun and leave my face feeling amazing !!! And they are fairly priced
Abby S.
I think this is an all around great charcoal sheet mask. It's very soothing and nice. I have combo skin and wanted a mask with charcoal for my oily and blemish prone spots but also with hydralonic acid so that it would soothe rather than dry out my skin. This one fits the bill. I wouldn't call it a miracle mask or say that it changed my life haha, but I do like it and I'd say if it has has any effect on my skin it's been positive. You can get a good deal of a five pack of these on Amazon.
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
Does this burn at all?
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Bringing in the New year with my love, he loves face masks ❤️😆Creme Shop Charcoal/Lemon Mask 1 PackCreme Shop Honey/Lavender Mask 1 Pack