BY THE CRÈME SHOP

Creme Shop Charcoal/Lemon Mask 1 Pack see more...

• Bringing in the New year with my love, he loves face mask...2 Answers
  • Does this burn at all?4 Answers
Jamie R.
The Creme Shop are my favorite affordable brand! I got this one to try out just incase since it has lemon I would like it (I don’t like the charcoal masks). It was ok. Nothing special. They’re other masks are better.
Sheri K.
Statesville , NC
I love the creme shops masks they are my favorite brand. They don’t dry out as fast as other face masks that say to leave in on for 20 minutes. I typically wear for thirty and my skin is refreshed
Tiffany L.
Tucson, AZ
This mask is nice to remove impurities and brighten. It has since lemon scent. It detoxifies without leaving your skin dry or irritated. You can find a 5 pack of this mask at TJ Maxx for $3.99
Heidy M.
Temple, TX
I haven't used a creme ship maskbthay I didn't like! The sheet mask is the perfect thickness with the perfect amount of serum. My favorite masks hands down and they are cruelty free!!!
Annelise G.
Newburyport, MA
I loved using this mask when my skin needed a good detox after the holidays. The light scent is great and it gave a soothing tingle that made it feel like it was doing something.
Kristy B.
Belington, WV
This mask is really nice at an affordable price!It mad my skin soft and i seen a difference inmy skin after using 1!!i recommend this product!i have oily acne prone skin!
Merari M.
Watsonville , CA
I love these facial sheet masks! They are super easy to use and leaves skin looking radiant and feeling soft! I would definetly recomend these face masks to everyone!
Jenn R.
I really liked this sheet mask. It was great quality gor the price. I purchased this mask at The Christmas Tree Shop. Not the usual place I would think that I would find a sheet mask LOL. I was pleasantly surprised that this sheet mask was inexpensive and effective. My skin felt refreshed after using this mask.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
Wow! A paper face mask that I actually saw results with. I left this mask on for about a half hour and it was very soothing on my skin. The mask fit nicely on my face and had a pleasant smell. I was currently breaking out along my jawline and decided to try this mask out the other night. By morning I noticed that the redness and size of the breakouts had decreased.
Aida D.
Allentown, PA
First of all, I have sensitive combo skin. I get dry in my t-zone in the winter but this helped with hydration. I’m not sure it’s clearing properties. I prefer regular face masks (as apposed to sheet masks) for clearing my skin.
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
Does this burn at all?
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Bringing in the New year with my love, he loves face masks ❤️😆Creme Shop Charcoal/Lemon Mask 1 PackCreme Shop Honey/Lavender Mask 1 Pack