BY THE CRÈME SHOP

Creme Shop Charcoal/Lemon Mask 1 Pack see more...

• Bringing in the New year with my love, he loves face mask...2 Answers
  • Does this burn at all?4 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Addison C.
Monticello, IN
I love all the benefits in this mask! I mean lemon and charcoal my two favorite things and they both help my face so much! I just close my eyes and relax and when 30 min hit I just take it right off my face and that’s all. I don’t have to dry or wash my face. I let the rest of the mask dry and help my face throughout the night :)
Sarah S.
Atlanta, GA
Love this mask! It’s cheap and it works like it’s a million bucks! I love the charcoal that draws out the toxins and the lemonade side is great for anti bacteria! I love this brand. I’ve used them before and this mask is def a new fave.
Katherine B.
Literally the BEST most HYDRATING mask EVER! It's surprisingly gentle, and extremely moisturizing. I love this mask. It makes my skin absolutely glow and I've never had so many compliments on my skin. It also smells great which can be hard to find when it comes to charcoal masks.
Marina M.
Oak Ridge, NJ
This sheet mask was just OK. Not the best I have used but also not the worst. It was EXTREMELY wet, like dripping off my face, and it was very sticky. It also kept sliding off my face so I had to lay back. Maybe would buy again but would not go out of my way!
Taylor C.
Charcoal and lemon this mask is great! Really helped my skin and cleared up some acne. The packaging is simple but explains the product and how to use it. My skin is sensitive and I had no problems using this mask. Definitely will re buy!
Shannon T.
South Easton, MA
I found this at tj maxx and I really enjoyed it. Super affordable price. It smelled great and was very cooling on my skin. I don’t think one use did much to my skin but I’d recommend for anyone who likes to pamper with a mask!
Abby M.
Ellerslie, MD
My favorite thing about this product is that it smells sooooo good. It most definitely a recommend. I use one of these a week and it has been very affective on my skin and its a all around good nice price range product.
Jamie R.
The Creme Shop are my favorite affordable brand! I got this one to try out just incase since it has lemon I would like it (I don’t like the charcoal masks). It was ok. Nothing special. They’re other masks are better.
Sheri K.
Statesville , NC
I love the creme shops masks they are my favorite brand. They don’t dry out as fast as other face masks that say to leave in on for 20 minutes. I typically wear for thirty and my skin is refreshed
Tiffany L.
Tucson, AZ
This mask is nice to remove impurities and brighten. It has since lemon scent. It detoxifies without leaving your skin dry or irritated. You can find a 5 pack of this mask at TJ Maxx for $3.99
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
Does this burn at all?
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Bringing in the New year with my love, he loves face masks ❤️😆Creme Shop Charcoal/Lemon Mask 1 PackCreme Shop Honey/Lavender Mask 1 Pack