Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
This was the first time I tried a "combo" type of face mask and since I love The Creme' Shop masks I was really curious about this mask! And of course I was not disappointed with it! It smelled wonderful (citrus smelling I'm sure from the lemonade part of the mask) and I did see instant results from this mask and for a couple days after my skin was still looking nice which made makeup application go really good so I plan on repurchasing this mask and trying out their other "double duty" face mask.