BY THE CRÈME SHOP

Creme Shop Charcoal/Lemon Mask 1 Pack see more...

• Bringing in the New year with my love, he loves face masks ❤️😆Cre...2 Answers
  • Does this burn at all?3 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Mariana C.
Springville
I bought a bunch of masks from CVS that were on sale, so naturally, I stocked up on my favorites and some new ones. Sadly, I found this mask to be slightly harsh in my skin. It didn't clear up my face the way I thought it would, but then again, I noticed that these masks have alcohol in them. Not sure if I'd try it again, but it was a relaxing experience.
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
I love the creme shop masks!! I found this pack of 10 at tjmaxx for $5, such a good deal!! The lemon one smells so nice and it leaves my face smooth and it also brightens my face after leaving the mask on for 30 mins. I always leave it on longer than the recommend time. The charcoal mask clean and purified my pores!! I would buy this product again.
Katherine B.
Literally the BEST most HYDRATING mask EVER! It's surprisingly gentle, and extremely moisturizing. I love this mask. It makes my skin absolutely glow and I've never had so many compliments on my skin. It also smells great which can be hard to find when it comes to charcoal masks.
Taylor C.
Charcoal and lemon this mask is great! Really helped my skin and cleared up some acne. The packaging is simple but explains the product and how to use it. My skin is sensitive and I had no problems using this mask. Definitely will re buy!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Usually the sheet masks are good but not exactly great… This one however did a fantastic job of clearing up my skin when I was having a very obnoxious break out! It left my poor is looking very small as well which was a major plus
Shannon T.
Worcester, MA
I found this at tj maxx and I really enjoyed it. Super affordable price. It smelled great and was very cooling on my skin. I don’t think one use did much to my skin but I’d recommend for anyone who likes to pamper with a mask!
Jenn R.
I really liked this sheet mask. It was great quality gor the price. I purchased this mask at The Christmas Tree Shop. Not the usual place I would think that I would find a sheet mask LOL. I was pleasantly surprised that this sheet mask was inexpensive and effective. My skin felt refreshed after using this mask.
Aida D.
Allentown, PA
First of all, I have sensitive combo skin. I get dry in my t-zone in the winter but this helped with hydration. I’m not sure it’s clearing properties. I prefer regular face masks (as apposed to sheet masks) for clearing my skin.
Natasha P.
Mass City, MI
I love these masks, they work great. They smell really good too. I bought them from the maxx, I got a five pack for $6.00 which was a great price and they worked great so I would highly recommend them.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Th creme shop has a great variety of different masks. I pick these up at cvs usually and they never let me down. I use all the varieties but the raspberry is my fav, good masks and a great price
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
Does this burn at all?
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Bringing in the New year with my love, he loves face masks ❤️😆Creme Shop Charcoal/Lemon Mask 1 PackCreme Shop Honey/Lavender Mask 1 Pack