Creme Shop Charcoal/Lemon Mask 1 Pack uploaded by Jill H.Creme Shop Charcoal/Lemon Mask 1 Pack uploaded by Glorielie S.

BY THE CRÈME SHOP

Creme Shop Charcoal/Lemon Mask 1 Pack see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Jenn R.
I really liked this sheet mask. It was great quality gor the price. I purchased this mask at The Christmas Tree Shop. Not the usual place I would think that I would find a sheet mask LOL. I was pleasantly surprised that this sheet mask was inexpensive and effective. My skin felt refreshed after using this mask.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
Wow! A paper face mask that I actually saw results with. I left this mask on for about a half hour and it was very soothing on my skin. The mask fit nicely on my face and had a pleasant smell. I was currently breaking out along my jawline and decided to try this mask out the other night. By morning I noticed that the redness and size of the breakouts had decreased.
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
I love masks from The Creme. They work so well and moisturize skin leaving it feeling radiant and healthy.
Glorielie S.
Ponce
So yesterday, I tried these special edition The Crème charcoal face mask and I have multiple feelings about it. First, it feels so great, is so refreshing and smells good. When I take it off my face feels so cold, clean and smooth. But today I woke up with a pimple in my nose, is so red and hurts so much. I don't now if the mask make me that or is just crazy stuff in my face. I have 4 packages left so tomorrow before using my make up I will try the mask again and I will submit another review.
Jill H.
Calgary, AB
I had a huge hormonal break out and did this mask, I noticed that the inflammation in my skin had gone down and my breakouts cleared Ina couple of days. This is one of the better sheet masks I've tried! Great for breakouts! Creme Shop Charcoal/Lemon Mask 1 Pack @influenster #influenster #thecremeshop
Melissa R.