BY THE CRÈME SHOP

Creme Shop Charcoal/Lemon Mask 1 Pack see more...

• Bringing in the New year with my love, he loves face mask...2 Answers
  • Does this burn at all?4 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
Felt amazing but actually gave me a whole bunch of blackheads on my forehead. First and last time user. I was very disappointed by this product and considering I didn’t expect much of it since it was so cheap (on sale at CVS) it doesn’t speak very highly of he product. It was very refreshing and the mask is thick and soaks up the liquid really well but unfortunately the effects of the mask were underwhelming. It did leave my skin feeling moisturizer but honestly it didn’t “clear up” my pores. I ended up using a charcoal mask after this to try and clear some of the blackheads.
Michele N.
This was the first time I tried a "combo" type of face mask and since I love The Creme' Shop masks I was really curious about this mask! And of course I was not disappointed with it! It smelled wonderful (citrus smelling I'm sure from the lemonade part of the mask) and I did see instant results from this mask and for a couple days after my skin was still looking nice which made makeup application go really good so I plan on repurchasing this mask and trying out their other "double duty" face mask.
Mariana C.
Springville, UT
I bought a bunch of masks from CVS that were on sale, so naturally, I stocked up on my favorites and some new ones. Sadly, I found this mask to be slightly harsh in my skin. It didn't clear up my face the way I thought it would, but then again, I noticed that these masks have alcohol in them. Not sure if I'd try it again, but it was a relaxing experience.
Stephanie B.
This mask is a little different because it's black, like charcoal. It's a little bit thicker and easier to use than most sheet masks at this price point. It feels very nice and soothing in the skin, and I like that it's a 30 minute treatment instead of the usual 10 - 20 with sheet masks. I don't really struggle with breakouts, but I do like the idea of this mask pulling toxins our of my skin. Great way to do a little self care!
Hannah S.
I really like this mask! It is extremely moisturizing and makes my skin feel smooth and refreshed after use! I used it as a last minute save when my sky was horrendously dry and it did wonders! My makeup applied nicely with no patching.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Usually the sheet masks are good but not exactly great… This one however did a fantastic job of clearing up my skin when I was having a very obnoxious break out! It left my poor is looking very small as well which was a major plus
Sasha A.
New York
Absolutely beautiful sheet mask. The Creme Shop has an amazing assortment of sheet masks. The charcoal detoxifies the skin while the lemon cleanses and tights my skin. I use a sheet mask every other day to keep my skin fresh.
Marintya A.
Love these masks how they make my skin feel afterwards! Very soft and glowing skin within an hour. I use these masks at night before I go to bed. So then I'll wake up with my skin glowing
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
I love the creme shop masks!! I found this pack of 10 at tjmaxx for $5, such a good deal!! The lemon one smells so nice and it leaves my face smooth and it also brightens my face after leaving the mask on for 30 mins. I always leave it on longer than the recommend time. The charcoal mask clean and purified my pores!! I would buy this product again.
Abby S.
I think this is an all around great charcoal sheet mask. It's very soothing and nice. I have combo skin and wanted a mask with charcoal for my oily and blemish prone spots but also with hydralonic acid so that it would soothe rather than dry out my skin. This one fits the bill. I wouldn't call it a miracle mask or say that it changed my life haha, but I do like it and I'd say if it has has any effect on my skin it's been positive. You can get a good deal of a five pack of these on Amazon.
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
Does this burn at all?
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Bringing in the New year with my love, he loves face masks ❤️😆Creme Shop Charcoal/Lemon Mask 1 PackCreme Shop Honey/Lavender Mask 1 Pack