BY UNKNOWN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Creme Shop Cat Mask 1 Pack see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Harmon ...
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Its hard to find a sheet mask that properly fits my face, to my surprise this one fit fantastically. It was a little too big in the chin area but I made it work. I left it on for 25 minutes and my skin felt incredible afterwards. It was so soft and smooth, I noticed my skin wasn't as rosy either. My skin didn't get oily from it too. I got the mask for $3 at CVS which is a pretty reasonable price. I will buy this mask again, I highly recommend it.