Creme Shop Avocado Mask 1 Pack uploaded by C C.

BY THE CRÈME SHOP

Creme Shop Avocado Mask 1 Pack see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Thalita A.
Bellevue, WA
I feel very middle of the road about this brand’s face masks. There are some that I like better than others. This one in particular I felt really indifferent about because I didn’t see too much of a difference between before and after doing the mask, so I personally wouldn’t be purchasing it again.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I would say that this mask is extremely hydrated but not much else… It does seem to leave my skin feeling very plump and nourished and it is especially good given the very low price point! I would recommend for anyone with dry skin
Kelly Q.
Wilmington, NC
I got these off of Shopmissa.com and was so pleased with my purchase! They all did exactly what they said to do!! I did not use this one but I have used the blueberry, milk and collagen mask! Can't bet a dollar!
Sarah V.
Franklin, KY
Love this mask. This is a great company to get really good sheet makes from. I love using the mask few time a week. They make my skin glow and feel so soft after I use them. They are a great price as well.
Annie H.
I definitely prefer mud masks to sheet masks, but I make an exception for the high quality and adorably packaged sheet masks from the Creme Shop. I love the consistency of the gel inside each packet, and after I use a mask I use a clothespin to close the packet and save the gel essence for later. After using this mask, my skin appears hydrated, buoyant, refreshed, and firm.
Stephanie B.
Tulare
I love this mask! So hydrating. I’d recommend this mask to all mask lovers out there. I’d buy again for sure. The packaging is nice and sleek looking. Repeat user.
Chelsie C.
Ashby, MA
I love this face mask p. It leaves my face feeling super clean and hydrated. I found this at. Tjmaxx at a great price. It recommend this to anyone. Easy application
Angelica C.
Suisun City, CA
I use there sheet face masks at least once a week. They have a great variety and super easy to apply. Your face will feel super soft and hydrated! They are super affordable and I always carry them with me when I travel.
Corinna C.
Durham, NH
We started selling this brand’s masks at Old Navy a while back and even though I don’t need any more masks, I picked it up and fell in love. They’re convenient, reasonably priced, and their animal masks are super cute!
Bethann B.
This face mask was pretty decent. It left my skin feeling moisturized, and soft. I bought this specific mask because it claims to retain moisture for radiant and shiny skin, and to balance and refresh dry or sensitive skin.
Shawna B.
North Branch, MN
does this make you break out?