Creme Shop Avocado Mask 1 Pack

by The Crème Shop

Creme Shop Avocado Mask 1 Pack

Is it good for dry skin?
Hello, I hope you are well, I would like to know how your experience with the products obtained is going
me gustaria probar esta mascarilla
Start your review of Creme Shop Avocado Mask 1 Pack!
Kayla G.
Allston, MA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I very much enjoyed this avocado sheet mask! My skin felt smooth and refreshed after it. It’s also very affordable, which is something that I appreciate. I’m not usually a huge fan of sheet masks but I love their brand!!!
Bonita K.
The Creme Shop - 2 in 1 Fusion Face Sheet Mask Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue - 1 Count Love the creme shop facial masks, I haven't tried all of them yet, but I definitely will , the ones I have tried are true to form, they do what they say!, Korean skincare to me, is the best!, the package are easy open, if you haven't tried them you won't regret it at all....runnn! Lol
Meghan J.
Southampton, MA
Nice cheap face masks. I've used a variety of them. Very affordable. Seem to get the job done. Also great gifts.
Ana V.
illinois
First of all the packaging is very cute :) very creative and simple:) now the face mask is also super hydrating & refreshing:) 🥑
Cassandra C.
Love this! It smells really good and feels nice on the skin. It leaves your skin nice and refreshed. My skin felt really moisturized I could definitely tel a different when putting on makeup the next day.
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
1,866 reviews
I don’t like this mask because it didn’t seem to do anything and it was said to be moisturizing
presley B.
Perry, IA
I love all of the face masks by Crème!! They packaging is adorable and all have seemed to help me greatly! My skin always feels so great after using these masks!
Sindy S.
Si kieres una hidratacion natural esta es la mejor con el avocado ... bien reluciente .. y saca la resequedad de la cara
Jessica G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I pretty much only use Creme Shop and Tony Moly face masks because they are INCREDIBLE. I swear by these masks and I loved this avocado one.
Anthonella O.
It was ok I wouldn’t wear it again tho it made me break out after because my skin is sensitive