BY CREME SAVERS #7 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Strawberry Crà me Savers Hard Candy 6oz Pack Enjoy one of Americas favorite hard candies. Larger pieces mean more enjoyment. Food Type: Candy; Flavor: Strawberry Creme; Capacity (Weight): 6 oz; Packing Type: Bag. see more...

Nikki m.
Benton
My grandma used to get these and keep them in her Bible for church. It was the only time I could ever have them because this was adult candy if you will. I found out later in life they called adult candy because it was more expensive than the others. Now that I am an adult it's hard to find these I wish I could find more
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I miss these so much I didn't even know they still made them they were my absolute favorite candy when I was a child. I loved the flavor and I would just suck on them for hours, eating a whole bag at once. I loved them and now I am going to try to find some.
Megan K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If anyone knows where I can find these again, drop a note below! Where are they!? It's such a staple from my childhood. This candy caused many fights between my friends and I. The flavor is so good and lasts really long. They are hard to find now so happy hunting
Ashley C.
Scranton, PA
The best candy ever!! Why are these so hard to find now? The strawberry and orange ones were so so good, so fruity and creamy at the same time. They seriously melted into your mouth and were just delicious. Even the chocolatey ones, all so good!
Kayla L.
These little candies are full of flavor! It's delicious, strawberries and creme can never go wrong! Also remind me of when I was a kid. My grandparents loved these and always had some out.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
The combo of strawberries and creme make this candy so yummy to eat.  You'll want to eat a couple (or more) because they're so good.  It's a sweet candy, but not too sweet.  I've been able to find these at Walmart for a low price a while, I haven't bought any since, but seeing these makes me want to go out and buy it now lol
Audrea S.
Bristol, TN
They candies are most popular with grandmothers. They taste like a sweet strawberry and get better, as you suck on them. They're worth buying if you have a sweet tooth.
Nathalie N.
miami
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite candy ever! It is so amazingly good and it is way better than any other candy I have ever tried before. I showed all of my friends and even my brother and I got them all hooked up on it. I am definitely in love with it and 100% recommend everyone to try it out.
Cassie M.
Mount Lookout, WV
These remind me of my childhood. These are amazing!! I would love to have some! I haven't seen them in stores for a long time! Now I must find them. They have such a good flavor I could eat one right after the other. So so yummy!!
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
I haven’t had these in forever! I miss these so much! They are literally amazing! They melt in your mouth sooo good! I need these in my life again! I used to buy them all the time at Walgreens. I would highly recommend.
lindsay F.
Do they still make these things and if so where can you buy them
Krystine B.
Is this candy any good ?;
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
Are these good i have never tried them ??
Mallory B.
Do they still make these? I can't find them.
Yvette C.
Marlin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who else found these at grandmas all the time lol?