Creme Savers Strawberries & Rolls

Strawberry Crà me Savers Hard Candy 6oz Pack Enjoy one of Americas favorite hard candies. Larger pieces mean more enjoyment. Food Type: Candy; Flavor: Strawberry Creme; Capacity (Weight): 6 oz; Packing Type: Bag.

Do they taste the same and where can I get these? Creme Savers Strawberries & Rolls
Where can I find these please ?
Start your review of Creme Savers Strawberries & Rolls!
Lellianne C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These hard candies are creamy and delicious. It’s reminiscent of a strawberry milkshake. So decadent and puts me in a happy place. Highly recommend!
Byanca P.
American Fls, ID
These were my favorite candys! I wish they still made them, as a kid growing up my family would always buy these. They definitely need to bring them back! Very good value, I'd definitely recommend them to others!
Yocilin M.
Creme Savers test great. They are the perfect treat and size to snack on. The strawberry flavor is my favorite creme saver flavor.
Jessica M.
Somerset, KY
I could eat these all day if it was acceptable. They are so good and addicting. Absolutely love them.
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think strawberry creme savers are literally everyone's favorite hard candy. They are irresistibly and absolutely delicious! I could eat my weight in them.
Leigh Z.
Wichita, KS
So sweet and creamy! Love this candy, it helps keep me from drinking too much throughout the day (medical condition) while still soothing a dry mouth. Easily to find and well-priced, I like to keep them in my bag at all times for something quick to tide me over while I'm on the run.
Monique U.
Killeen, TX
Best Candy ever!!! I don't know why they stopped producing them ): I wish they'd make them again. I can't find them anywhere!!!
Courtney B.
Hays, KS
Sweet & Savory! This product definitely makes your mouth water and requesting another one!
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is candy that my grandmother used to keep around and it was as amazing now as it was back then.  I always love to buy these at my local grocery store as they're very affordable and they're perfect for whenever you want something sweet in your mouth.
Leticia R.
Dodge City, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Grow up getting these and they are so so good :) the taste of the strawberry and the Creme are a good combo

165 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bukky O.
Elkridge, MD
il y a 4 mois
Cassandra F. il y a 4 mois
These are delicious! 🤤 I’ve only ever been able to find them at Independent or Loblaws!
Nicolle R.
Cartago, La Union
il y a 6 mois
Creme Savers Strawberries & Rolls Is it like the image?
Angela L. il y a 4 mois