BY CREME SAVERS #1 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Strawberry Crà me Savers Hard Candy 6oz Pack Enjoy one of Americas favorite hard candies. Larger pieces mean more enjoyment. Food Type: Candy; Flavor: Strawberry Creme; Capacity (Weight): 6 oz; Packing Type: Bag. see more...

• What is your favorite flavor of Creme Savers?6 Answers
  • I really wish these were still around, anyone else?6 Answers
  • Has anyone been able to find these lately?4 Answers
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this strawberry creme flavor, It is so hard to describe but it's like real strawberry flavor with a creme taste, their really good and the flavor lasts throughout the whole candy! I love having these in my pocket or purse to pop in my mouth when I feel I need something a little sweet! You can buy a big bag at Wal-Mart and they will last you!
Lori L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love creme savers of all flavors. Whole orange is my favorite, surprisingly strawberry is very good. I say that because I don’t like strawberry of any kind, including the fruit. But strawberry creme savers are not overly strawberry making them palatable for those of us who aren’t big on the flavor. They are creamy and rich and hot the spot when you want something sweet. Creme Savers Strawberries & Rolls
Nikki m.
Benton
My grandma used to get these and keep them in her Bible for church. It was the only time I could ever have them because this was adult candy if you will. I found out later in life they called adult candy because it was more expensive than the others. Now that I am an adult it's hard to find these I wish I could find more
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Seriously so good!  I wish these were still around (if they are, I haven't seen them).  They were probably the best hard candy ever.  Sweet and creamy and kind of berry flavored - yum!  Plus, they were individually wrapped, so they were easy for moms and grandmas to throw in their purse :)
Sandra V.
San Antonio
YUM! This is one of my favorite flavor combinations, and Creme savers got it down right! It's so creamy and delicious and a good change from a minty effect. I think it makes a great afternoon treat when I am craving something sweet! I also like to keep some on my desk to share.
Faith K.
Mobile, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where can I even still get these?? These are soooo good. I highly recommend this to those of you who have a hard time going without candy. These are awesome and the best part is the fact it's a hard candy and not chewy so you don't have to worry about it getting stuck between your teeth. As long as you brush or rinse your mouth out with water afterwards to get rid of the sugar you can eat as many as you want!!
Courtney K.
Mountain View, AR
I remember when I was younger and my grandparents always had these laying around! They are so yummy and I still eat them to this day. If I’m not careful, I will eat a whole bag in one sitting. They are priced so good and I would recommend you trying these if you having yet!
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
These have disappeared - I'm not sure where to find these anymore, but they are amazing! They were my favorite hard candy for sure. If I could find these, I'd buy a whole bunch of them
Angela B.
Marquette
Everyone in my family loves these, but I am not a huge fan. To me, they taste like this strawberry milk they used to give us in elementary school which I always hated. I would choose chocolate or some type of gummy candy over these any day.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is candy that my grandmother used to keep around and it was as amazing now as it was back then.  I always love to buy these at my local grocery store as they're very affordable and they're perfect for whenever you want something sweet in your mouth.
lindsay F.
Do they still make these things and if so where can you buy them
Krystine B.
Is this candy any good ?;
Mallory B.
Do they still make these? I can't find them.
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
Are these good i have never tried them ??
Yvette C.
Marlin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who else found these at grandmas all the time lol?