BY CREME SAVERS #1 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

Strawberry Crà me Savers Hard Candy 6oz Pack Enjoy one of Americas favorite hard candies. Larger pieces mean more enjoyment. Food Type: Candy; Flavor: Strawberry Creme; Capacity (Weight): 6 oz; Packing Type: Bag. see more...

• What is your favorite flavor of Creme Savers?4 Answers
  • I really wish these were still around, anyone else?6 Answers
  • Has anyone been able to find these lately?4 Answers
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this strawberry creme flavor, It is so hard to describe but it's like real strawberry flavor with a creme taste, their really good and the flavor lasts throughout the whole candy! I love having these in my pocket or purse to pop in my mouth when I feel I need something a little sweet! You can buy a big bag at Wal-Mart and they will last you!
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are the hard candies my grandmother used to always give me as a reward for good behavior,....

They have such a rich strawberries & cream flavor that lasts all the way to the very last bit. I haven’t been able to find them lately, but I used to see them all the time at Walmart and various drug stores. They were my favorite treat growing up. If I ever find them again, I’ll be stocking up simply out of nostalgia.
Lori L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love creme savers of all flavors. Whole orange is my favorite, surprisingly strawberry is very good. I say that because I don’t like strawberry of any kind, including the fruit. But strawberry creme savers are not overly strawberry making them palatable for those of us who aren’t big on the flavor. They are creamy and rich and hot the spot when you want something sweet. Creme Savers Strawberries & Rolls
Nikki m.
Benton
My grandma used to get these and keep them in her Bible for church. It was the only time I could ever have them because this was adult candy if you will. I found out later in life they called adult candy because it was more expensive than the others. Now that I am an adult it's hard to find these I wish I could find more
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is candy that my grandmother used to keep around and it was as amazing now as it was back then.  I always love to buy these at my local grocery store as they're very affordable and they're perfect for whenever you want something sweet in your mouth.
Gina L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I feel like the concept of these hard candies is so weird but I was really surprised at how much I liked them! You can definitely taste the artificial strawberries and cream. I used to see these at the supermarket a lot when I was younger but haven't seen them in a while.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
My aunt always used to keep these around and I cant seem to find them these days. The flavor was so good and creamy. It was always a fight to see which kid could get the last one in the bag or candy dish! I wish I could find them again because I would buy so many! XD
Suzanne C.
Crossnore
I remember taking Creme Savers with me to school. I would buy a bag and it would last me almost the whole week. They where affordable and I would buy them every weekend. It's been years since I've had a Creme Saver. I would recommend this product.
Angela B.
Marquette
Everyone in my family loves these, but I am not a huge fan. To me, they taste like this strawberry milk they used to give us in elementary school which I always hated. I would choose chocolate or some type of gummy candy over these any day.
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OMG! I had no idea these were still a thing I love these little candy gems! They are the perfect mix of flavor and I will be on the hunt looking for these now that I see they are still popular
lindsay F.
Do they still make these things and if so where can you buy them
Krystine B.
Is this candy any good ?;
Mallory B.
Do they still make these? I can't find them.
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
Are these good i have never tried them ??
Yvette C.
Marlin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who else found these at grandmas all the time lol?