BY CREME SAVERS #3 in Hard Candy

Strawberry Crà me Savers Hard Candy 6oz Pack Enjoy one of Americas favorite hard candies. Larger pieces mean more enjoyment. Food Type: Candy; Flavor: Strawberry Creme; Capacity (Weight): 6 oz; Packing Type: Bag. see more...

Linda T.
Linda T.
I just bought these again last week and finished them within two days. They taste so good! They're really addictive. Once you have one, you're going to want more. They're so cheap and come with A LOT. However, if you're addicted like me, enough is just never enough. Sometimes, I bite them down and sometimes, I just lick them. I'd prefer licking them because the taste is so good though I do have a bad habit of just biting them, too. Totally recommend.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
I love these candies! I haven't bought in probably 2 years because I haven't seen any lately but I still remember their delicious taste. The packaging is nice, allows me to throw them in my purse, car or jacket pockets without getting stuff inside the wrapping. This flavor is nice and mellow unlike some other flavored candies that I can only eat small amounts of. Will buy these the minute I run across them at a store.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
I can never pinpoint exactly what make these so amazing. It's so creamy & smooth with such a unique strawberry taste that is flavorful, but not overwhelming in any way due to the creme. I brought these to school back in the day and everyone would beg me for some; I still carry them in my purse till this day for the perfect snack when I'm craving something or my mouth is dry--because these definitely make you drool.
Amy M.
Amy M.
These candies are so delicious, you can find them at just about any food store. these are one of my favorite products from this brand. these specifically just melt in your moth and the taste is fantastic. i would definitely recommend this to candy lover which is pretty much everyone i know. this product costs around 4 to 5 bucks, which means anyone can afford it! i recommend you try these if you're reading this!
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
So, the guys are exactly what you think they are. Strawberry and cream. I tried and found it tasted so creamy! Thing is, I don't like cream flavor. It also gave me a stomach ache, which is crazy because I'm mildly lactose intolerant. This leaves me to believe that these candies are the real deal. It's not their fault I'm so sensitive. These seem to be a higher quality candy so buy them if you see them. Cheers!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Coconut Creek, FL
Omg. These were my fav back in the day! Damn! I live in ft lauderdale and these are so hard to find. I Havnt seen em since I was a freshman in high school. Lol! I think they were about $2.00 back then. Don't know how or where they sell them now. But I'd def pick up a bag. I remember them being sweet and creamy. Reminded me of Breyers strawberry ice cream.
Jody J.
Jody J.
Lanesville, IN
Is there anything more delicious than a smooth and fruity treat? These always remind me of a gourmet smoothie. They somehow manage to capture the same kind of feeling in your mouth. We buy these often in our house because they never last long. However, if you don't like the more artificial strawberry taste, you probably won't enjoy these very much.
Anais E.
Anais E.
Gainesville, FL
These things are like a drug addiction. So delightfully sweet and creamy, I could eat them all day! I just wish I could find them again, for some reason I haven't seen these anywhere in a long time. This is one of my favorite sweet treats for when I have a sweet tooth but want to watch my calorie intake- it's just as satisfying as a piece of cake.
Kalea B.
Kalea B.
This candy sums up my childhood! My grandma had these in her cabinet and purse all the time! Very good flavor and is such a great piece of candy to have at the bottom of your purse. I feel that this candy is really easy to swallow whole by accident. I'm not sure if that's just me or not, but the candy is really smooth and goes down easily.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Before she was diagnosed with the eventual diabetes that most grandmothers are diagnosed with in late age....my grandma always had a bag of these and a bag of Werther's originals in her purse.

I would go to town on these sweet creamy strawberry candies of happiness.

I haven't had one in some time, may need to head out to the store!
lindsay F.
lindsay F.
Do they still make these things and if so where can you buy them
Krystine B.
Krystine B.
Is this candy any good ?;
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Do they still make these? I can't find them.
Nayeli P.
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
Are these good i have never tried them ??
Yvette C.
Yvette C.
Marlin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who else found these at grandmas all the time lol?