Creme Savers Strawberries & Rolls

Strawberry Crà me Savers Hard Candy 6oz Pack Enjoy one of Americas favorite hard candies. Larger pieces mean more enjoyment. Food Type: Candy; Flavor: Strawberry Creme; Capacity (Weight): 6 oz; Packing Type: Bag.

What do these taste like? Are they sugary?
These were the best! Where can you buy these nowadays, if at all?
Where can I buy these
Start your review of Creme Savers Strawberries & Rolls!
These are delicious. When I was little my mom always had a stash if these in her purse. Every one in my family loves these. And I'm not a fan if artificial strawberry flavor but these are simply delicious.
Arvada, CO
Oh man! These take me back to my childhood. I could eat these all day if I had them available haha. It literally tastes like strawberries and creme. I used to eat these all the time but I can't have too much sugar so haven't bought these in a couple months
Beaumont , TX
The moment I bite down into these candies i knew I would love these things forever!! I always beg my grandma to buy these because I eat them all that she keeps in her purse
We lived off of these as little kids! The strawberries and cream are the best!! We always had multiple bags in the cupboard because we took them everywhere! Camping, sports games, and a few in the lunch box for school!
Olney, IL
I remember eating these as a kid at my grandma's house. These were absolutely delicious. Not sure what happened to these, but I haven't seen them in a long time. If I could find them, I would definitely buy them again!
Mount Holly, NC
I absolutely love these hard candies. I hate how I can never find them anywhere! They are super tasty and I could definitely eat the whole bag in one sitting
mexico
Creme saber strawberry & roll Creme saber strawberry & roll Creme saber strawberry & roll The best , obsessssssssss
Orlando, Fl
Sabor decente, pero la textura es mala. Probé esta marca y la marca Campino para ver cuál era mejor / más comparable a los ahorradores de crema. Campino es mucho mejor. Estos caramelos no son lisos, son muy secos. Y cuando los desentrañas de la envoltura muchos de ellos parecen casi destruidos. Simplemente no dulces de buena calidad.

Además, este caramelo me da vibraciones culty. No tengo nada en contra de los productos cristianos en absoluto, pero el envoltorio y el embalaje está completamente recubierto de biblia retórica. Parece exagerado hasta el punto en que es casi obsesivo.

Columbus, OH
Creme savers hard candy is great tasting hard candy that has so much flavor . I love that you can find these great tasting candies in Dollar tree stores which makes it very affordable you get a whole bag for $1 you cannot beat that! I always pick a couple of bags up when I am out at the dollar store and I love to put them and gift bags as well so others can enjoy;)
annaba
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Creme Savers Strawberries & Rolls uploaded by nour S.
I just bought these again last week and finished them within two days. They taste so good! They're really addictive. Once you have one, you're going to want more. They're so cheap and come with A LOT. However, if you're addicted like me, enough is just never enough. Sometimes, I bite them down and sometimes, I just lick them. I'd prefer licking them because the taste is so good though I do have a bad habit of just biting them, too. Totally recommend.

161 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...