Creme Savers Raspberry & Cream uploaded by Liz R.

BY CREME SAVERS #29 in Hard Candy

• I would also like to know where to find these in Bakersfield Ca1 Answers
  • I live in Bakersfield, CA and I used to LOVE these, but I can't s...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where i can find these again??? I haven't had th...1 Answers
Mindy L.
Mindy L.
Corning, NY
Oh man, these are GOOOOOOOODDDD!!!! I could eat a whole bag if I wanted to!!! Pop one in your mouth and within a second your taste buds are doing the cha-cha with raspberry goodness lol. It's unbelievable how they fit such a huge amount of flavor in such a tiny little candy :) Two thumbs up from me for sure. Excuse me while I go to the store to buy some lol.
Paige O.
Paige O.
Peyton, CO
Oh my god. Anybody who has had these knows how great they are. These bring back so many memories of long car rides and vacations. This company has done something unique in the sense it is one of the only main hard candies with these amazing creamy flavors that make me want to enjoy them all day! And, you can find them at your Dollar Store.
Tonya V.
Tonya V.
Louisville, KY
I love these Cream Savers. Raspberry is my favorite flavor. There is no comparison, nothing tastes like Creme Savers. I usually get them when I can find them on sale. They are kind of pricey. I haven't been able to find any of the Creme Savers for a while. I tell everybody how good these are or were. I thought they quit making them.
Leia C.
Leia C.
This is a staple in our home. Very good price point and so yummie. easy to throw in your purse and go. Nice treat for the kids. And great at keeping eating at bay when you are watching your intake. There are many flavors but the Raspberry is our top pick. Another great thing is you can purchase these pretty much anywhere!
Tali D.
Tali D.
Bloomington, MN
Hands down my favorite raspberry candy of all time. It's like raspberry sherbet in candy form. So good! And not sickeningly sweet like a lot of hard candies. I hope they never quit making these, because they're one of my favorite treats. Would definitely recommend them to anyone who likes raspberry-flavored things.
Greta G.
Greta G.
Decorah, IA
Creme Savers Raspberry and Cream candies are some of my favorite candies to put in purse and grab when I want something to enjoy. The flavor is definitely really creamy and the yummy taste stays in your mouth for awhile. I would definitely repurchase this product, this flavor, and other flavors as well.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Martville, NY
A great combination of sweet and tart. The texture is lovably smooth and creamy. The price is average, it does t stop me from buying them. Because of the sugar, it leaves your teeth sort of fuzzy afterwards. Overall, it is a good treat for a craving, but be sure to brush your teeth or have gum handy!
Fernanda L.
Fernanda L.
Tiburon
These are my favorite candies, they taste really good. You can buy them at Walgreens or any grocery store. The price is not bad at all. I really recommend them. The flavor is wonderful! When you put them in your mouth it amazing the feeling. They are very good for adults. Children need to be careful.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
These are to die for! I love how rich and creamy they are and they always satisfy my sweet tooth. The flavor is great and lasts a long time, it is the perfect blend of Raspberry and cream. I also keep some in my desk at work for when I need a little break and some candy to get me through the day.
Dp;;u H.
Dp;;u H.
Dahlonega, GA
Oh my, I can't say enough about the crème savers. I love all the flavors except cherry because I don't like cherries. I buy them at Walmart and dollar general. They are very affordable and delicious. Irecommend these because everyone will bum them from me. Wish they would buy their own sometimes.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Deland, FL
Why can't I find these anywhere? They are delicious and I miss them!!
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Why did these disappear? They are so goood!
Lynnette W.
Lynnette W.
I would also like to know where to find these in Bakersfield Ca
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
I live in Bakersfield, CA and I used to LOVE these, but I can't seem to find them anywhere! Where can I find them?
Racheal L.
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Does anyone know where i can find these again??? I haven't had these in years.