Creme Savers Raspberry & Cream

Creme Savers Raspberry & Cream O que é isso? É de comer é? Me expliquem para que serve, por favor!!!
Why did these disappear? They are so goood!
I would also like to know where to find these in Bakersfield Ca
Start your review of Creme Savers Raspberry & Cream!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoMckinleyville, CA
Literally the best things ever. Perfect thing to last a long car ride. Doesn't murder your taste buds. Grandparents always have these babies in their candy drawers. Shout out to these awesome little discs of flavor.
3 years agoDahlonega, GA
Oh my, I can't say enough about the crème savers. I love all the flavors except cherry because I don't like cherries. I buy them at Walmart and dollar general. They are very affordable and delicious. Irecommend these because everyone will bum them from me. Wish they would buy their own sometimes.
3 years ago
These are so good. I have been enjoying these since I was a kid. I remember when a friend first gave me one and I had no idea what it was and I couldn't believe how good it was. I absolutely loved them and I ate the rest of my friends bag. They really do taste like raspberries and cream. Yum!
3 years agoP C Beach, FL
My grandma always had these and I stole them all from here seriously addictive, they taste so good I could eat a whole bag by myself if you haven't tried these you need too!!! And very good prices non expensive.
3 years agoChicago, IL
Although these are kind of your grandmothers candy I literally think they're so good. They aren't outrageously sweet, but curb a sweet tooth craving. They're relatively cheap and easy to find at a drugstore or target
3 years ago
So so delicious!!! I love these things! They melt over time in ur mouth and taste truly amazing!!!! I love all flavor a but this one is my absolute favorite!!! It's not too expensive and the bag lasts awhile!
3 years agoBogue Chitto , MS
Love love love these! I keep a bag on my night stand, I eat these often, very sweet and smooth, very affordable, not pricey at all, great value! Very creamy, and smooth, yes I recommend this product to others.
3 years agoChicago, IL
I've absolutely loved these since I was a kid. Raspberry and strawberry are my favorites. I really like the smooth texture, it doesn't tear up your tongue or roof of your mouth like some hard candies.
3 years agoMacomb, MI
Okay. These things are AMAZING. I'm so sad because I can never find them in my area anymore but I seriously could eat a whole bag in one sitting. Such a great candy that isn't too sweet but JUST RIGHT.
3 years agoliberty, MO
Lol this candy literally gives me life !! its like you're eating a real dessert !!! Soooo creamy & smooth ! I could eat these all day in ANY of the flavors but this is my all time fave ! Yoy have to try these !! 😊😊
Ask a question to the Influenster community...