Creme Savers Raspberry & Cream uploaded by Liz R.

BY CREME SAVERS

• I would also like to know where to find these in Bakersfi...1 Answers
  • I live in Bakersfield, CA and I used to LOVE these, but I...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where i can find these again??? I haven'...1 Answers
Megan C.
I love these!! They were always my favorite growing up. They don't even come close to comparing to anything else. It's been awhile since I've had them. They are very good and worthy.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I was obsessed with these hard candies growing up. I always found them at the $1 store. I loved how creamy and smooth it was. It really tasted like raspberries. I want to find these again. I would love to re purchase because they're so inexpensive.
Paige O.
Peyton, CO
Oh my god. Anybody who has had these knows how great they are. These bring back so many memories of long car rides and vacations. This company has done something unique in the sense it is one of the only main hard candies with these amazing creamy flavors that make me want to enjoy them all day! And, you can find them at your Dollar Store.
Josie L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Raspberry & Cream cream savers are what always have populated my grandma's candy dish. Any time I see or taste them, I feel like a little kid again, because the flavor just takes me back. And it's not purely a nostalgic thing; if you can hold out against temptation to bite and chew them, they will last quite a while and they taste superb.
Leia C.
This is a staple in our home. Very good price point and so yummie. easy to throw in your purse and go. Nice treat for the kids. And great at keeping eating at bay when you are watching your intake. There are many flavors but the Raspberry is our top pick. Another great thing is you can purchase these pretty much anywhere!
Tali D.
Bloomington , MN
Hands down my favorite raspberry candy of all time. It's like raspberry sherbet in candy form. So good! And not sickeningly sweet like a lot of hard candies. I hope they never quit making these, because they're one of my favorite treats. Would definitely recommend them to anyone who likes raspberry-flavored things.
Mindy L.
Corning , NY
Oh man, these are GOOOOOOOODDDD!!!! I could eat a whole bag if I wanted to!!! Pop one in your mouth and within a second your taste buds are doing the cha-cha with raspberry goodness lol. It's unbelievable how they fit such a huge amount of flavor in such a tiny little candy :) Two thumbs up from me for sure. Excuse me while I go to the store to buy some lol.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
These are to die for! I love how rich and creamy they are and they always satisfy my sweet tooth. The flavor is great and lasts a long time, it is the perfect blend of Raspberry and cream. I also keep some in my desk at work for when I need a little break and some candy to get me through the day.
Melissa O.
These are nice hard candies. I like the fruity flavor and the creme flavor makes it a little different from most other fruity hard candies. I imagine the creme flavor might alienate some, but if you like sugary vanilla sweet flavors and fruit flavors, you would likely enjoy this candy.
Melia G.
YUMYUMYUM.. sweet, creamy, very very good. these are so, so goooooooood. I don't get these very often, but when I do they are a great treat. Creamy and sweet and yuuummmy. They do not disappoint. I usually go for caramels and stuff, but when I'm in the mood, these are a go to.
Lynnette W.
I would also like to know where to find these in Bakersfield Ca
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Does anyone know where i can find these again??? I haven't had these in years.
Lindsey H.
I live in Bakersfield, CA and I used to LOVE these, but I can't seem to find them anywhere! Where can I find them?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Why did these disappear? They are so goood!
Kristen C.
Deland , FL
Why can't I find these anywhere? They are delicious and I miss them!!