Creme Savers Hard Candy

by Creme Savers

A premium fruit and creme-swirled candy Delicious dairy-based candy. Feature 2 colors and 2 creamy flavors. Creme Savers(R) Candy, Strawberry, 6.25 Oz. Bag is one of many Candy available through Office Depot. Made by Life Savers.

Does anyone remember Creme Savers? Which was your favorite.. Strawberry, Wildberry or Peach? Mine was Strawberry and Wildberry! 🤤😋 Creme Savers Hard Candy
Can someone PLEASE tell me an exact place or website i can buy these from?
Favorite flavor?
Start your review of Creme Savers Hard Candy!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are harder to find now a Days! I absolutely love these hard candies. They are creamy and fruity and the perfect blend of candy! Now I want some!
Melissa K.
Linden, NJ
My favorite is the strawberry and crème it taste great and even the kids love it its my favorite go to brand of hard candy
Julia W.
The most delicious candy I have ever had! They are super addicting. One is never enough! I know that it is not healthy but I can eat the entire bag in a day. They are sweet. Highly recommend it.
Rachel H.
New Lisbon, WI
So many delicious flavors! Very satisfying for a sweet tooth. Easy to find and affordable.
Chelsea N.
Depew, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cream Savers are really good! I eat them like candy, honestly. They're that good! Highly recommend, always. They're sort of hard to find but if you do, try them! You'll like it!
amanda D.
Midway, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Cream savers are such a great hard candy very flavorful and with a creamy and fruity flavor they are usually individually wrapped and great to put in your purse or hand bag or craft bag or phanny pack it really makes you feel better even when you're having a bad day
Misty W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I wish the strawberry and crime ones still existed, they were the only strawberry flavored candy I could stand!
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,716 reviews
I used to love creme savers when I was growing up, and am so happy they’re seeing a comeback because they’re easily some of my favorite hard candies! Super good and have the perfect mix of cream and fruit flavoring to them, definitely a guilty pleasure!
Nicole C.
Carrollton, KY
Raspberries and cream is my all time favorite! Why did they stop making these? Seriously idiotic
Ashlie H.
Centralia, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
I loved these hard candies. I would always buy them and they tasted so good. Sadly they can't be found anywhere anymore.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...