Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Pudding Perfection uploaded by Ciera P.Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Pudding Perfection uploaded by Jasmine K.Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Pudding Perfection uploaded by Monae M.

BY CREME OF NATURE

Get beautifully defined curls with Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Pudding Perfection. see more...

Buy on Target*
Madelyn M.
Philadelphia, PA
My son has naturally curly hair that constantly dries out. The hair care products from this line I have used prior and loved it. He now has something that he doesn't mind putting in hair hair and it smells wonderful.
Ciera P.
Hillsdale, NJ
My all time favorite everyday use.!! Lovely curls for my Bantu knots && twists out ❤️ my boyfriend is in love with the smell , my curls last up to a week with this product .!
Rubee W.
I absolutely love this product. It gives your hair definition and leaves it shiny and nice. I use it for twist out. It's my favorite product thus far.
Monae M.
St. Louis
It smells amazing!! I have 4b/4c hair. So really kinky/could hair I make sure that I finger comb it in really well while my hair is wet. I let it air dry and my hair shrinks up to these perfectly defined coils. I use section my hair and wrap it in ponytail holders to stretch it out. The only con is that it gets flaky when it dries. So try not to use more than you need.
Destiny M.
I loved this to promote my natural curl pattern! I washed my hair with the shampoo (from the same line), conditioned and then towel dried. I applied this to my damp strands and there was my curls pattern. <3
Kawanda A.
Lapeer, MI
Love the smell but it didn't do anything for my curls. Kinda left hair hard. I have been natural for two years. I wouldnt buy this again.
Jasmine K.
Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Pudding Perfection I cover my hair in this brand! What do you use to make sure your curls are always on point!?