BY CREME OF NATURE

Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Curlicous Co-Wash moisturizing sulfate-free, color safe cleansing conditioner quickly detangles and leaves hair soft for curls with Exotic Shine. see more...

Charee M.
Charee M.
Review for: Creme of Nature with Argan Oil Curlicous Co-Wash
This is a decent cowash. I received this cowash in a curl kit about six months ago and now I am starting to use it because of the change of weather here in Houston Texas. I use this midweek wash routine in which all I use is this product. It's decent however, it's too perfumey for me to use it on a regular basis. I'm just using this product out so that way I can start using other co wash in my hair for my midweek wash session.
This product does not lather. I used this product with a shampoo brush which increases the chance with cleansing of the product on the scalp. I don't like the fact that I have to constantly move the product around just to get it to come down to apply towards the hair. This product needs a pump because it's so thick and creamy. However it does a decent job for a cowash.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Recently bought this product and I am in love with it. I use this weekly to clean my hair without doing the whole nine. I actually prefer this on my hair than anything else.