Creme of Nature Twirling Custard Curl Defining Jelly uploaded by Angel L.

BY CREME OF NATURE

Rock your curls with confidence using twirling custard, a defining curl styling jelly that delivers long-lasting hold for crunch-less curls with exotic shine. This frizz-defying formula will leave you with healthy, beautiful curls and waves. see more...

Jazmin W.
I have fine-normal 3a/3b curls and this creamy gel does a great job at holding and defining my curls. It has no dying or crunching effect like other gels; it is very moisturizing. It adds shine and provides hold (not too much , not too little) and good enough definition (I do embrace some frizz!). It's great on freshly washed hair and it's great to refresh my curls (along with water). I'm not crazy about the smell, hence the 4 stars. It doesn't smell bad, but can be related to old woman's perfume; it has a perfumy/musky scent to it. I don't mind the musk scent, but I don't like the perfumy scent. I received this as a sample (foil pack) with enough product for about a weeks use so i got a good idea of it.
Rayonna B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I love the way it feels and makes my hair smell. It is thick but easily to use on natural hair. This is the first and only product that I used. It exceeded my expectations. And I'm very satisfied with this product
Stacy T.
I am a big fan of Creme of Nature hair products. This twirling custard jelly smells really good and keeps my natural curls moisturized

Amazon