BY CREME OF NATURE #55 in Leave-In Conditioner

This unique two-phase formula combines argon oil and a strengthening protein complex that improves hair strength, protects against damage and adds luminous shine and moisture. Improves hair strength. Protects against damage. Adds luminous shine and moisture. see more...

• Does this product leave your hair oily? Id really love to try thi...3 Answers
  • Can this product be used daily or as a curl refresher?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a more liquid leave in. Does this work for ...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "You don't even have to blend it with anything else and I know a lot of natural hair products require you to mix products." in 3 reviews
  • "I have natural hair it's great for moisture very light and leaves my hair with a nice shine I use this product on my daughter also" in 2 reviews
  • "I have VERY damaged hair because of me constantly bleaching and toning it. " in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable." in 1 review
  • "I am always on the search for something that will define my curls, makes my hair soft and doesn't leave it crunchy!" in 1 review
Taniya P.
Haw River
I use this product anytime I need to detangle my hair. The product makes your easy to detangle without breakage, and it makes it shine. When I use this product I notice that it cannot be used alone because once my hair drys, all the moisture is gone. However, I would recommend because the shine does not leave and it is a great for detangling, it is just not great for someone looking for something that will keep their hair moisturized.
Dominique B.
Cleveland Heights
I only gave this 3 stars because it had so many chemicals I couldn’t pronounce and plus it gave my hair a really nice mist of sheen that smelled amazing. Once I ran out I never repurchased because I used it on my Protective Styles to give of moisture. But when I started mixing water with my favorite leave in conditioners I didn’t find the need to buy this for only my braided or Protective Styles.
Erica J.
Jacksonville, FL
My only issue with this conditioner is that the spray part always breaks.  So DO NOT drop it...ever.  It smells good and detangles well, but once the top breaks you are better off just shaking it, pouring a little bit in your hand and spreading it out that way. Gentle that I use on my daughter's hair too.
Isjanee B.
I am natural and I have 4a low porosity curly hair and this leave in conditioner literally feels like im putting just water  in my hair. My hair did not benefit from this product. Might not work for me but im sure it may work for someone else.
Rena B.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this product after every single shower! I love it, it makes my hair feel so healthy and shiny. I got it at Walmart for very cheap! I have thin hair so I had to be careful not to over do it with the product, but I think this has even helped me see hair growth!
Moko M.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this product every 2 days. I have 4c texture hair that requires moisture very often to flourish and I found that this product is the best and works well with whatever protective style I am wearing at the time.
shakira v.
Indianapolis
Me encanta este producto y mas que es para todo tipo de pelo y es natural lo uso tanto en mi pelo maltratado como en el pelo riso de mi nene grande en el pelo lavio de la chikita y en el pelo parado de mi niño y en todo funciona super me encanta este producto
Ebony S.
Davie, FL
It's not the best, but it's not the worse. I have natural 4c hair and I basically have to use half the bottle for it to give my coils any type of softness. Smell is amazing and is somewhat affordable.
9.27🥂 M.
Bronx, NY
I actually use this to detangle my hair. This leave in leaves your hair very soft and moisturized. I would recommend this product to someone who needs a light leave in.
kayla m.
I have decided I want to grow my hair out. This product is perfect for refreshing my curls in the morning. After a peppermint water spay this is my go to product for all day moisture.
Krystal G.
Does anyone know if this product is sold at Walmarts or Target?
tisha b.
Norwalk, CA
Hi does anyone knows how this works on kinky curly hair and long do it last?
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Does this product dry out your hair?
Lina M.
Archbald, PA
Does this product leave hair feeling too greasy
Amari H.
Whats the result like on natural hair ?