BY CREME OF NATURE

This unique two-phase formula combines argon oil and a strengthening protein complex that improves hair strength, protects against damage and adds luminous shine and moisture. Improves hair strength. Protects against damage. Adds luminous shine and moisture. see more...

• Does this product leave your hair oily? Id really love to...4 Answers
  • Can this product be used daily or as a curl refresher?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a more liquid leave in. Does this w...1 Answers
Creme Of Nature Strength & Shine Leave-in Conditioner
  • "You don't even have to blend it with anything else and I know a lot of natural hair products require you to mix products." in 3 reviews
  • "I have natural hair it's great for moisture very light and leaves my hair with a nice shine I use this product on my daughter also" in 2 reviews
  • "I use argan oil and coconut oil on we their before the spray because I have dry hair but it's really the spray that keeps it tangle free." in 1 review
  • "This has been the best leave in conditioner I've ever used for my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have VERY damaged hair because of me constantly bleaching and toning it. " in 1 review
Taylor W.
Omaha
This stuff smells amazing. It looks kind of weird in when you first see it because it comes separated but all you have to do is shake it up. I have very curly, damaged hair and this stuff makes my hair so soft and shiny. I've never used something that works this well. The price is right and it actually works. I will say if you are environmentally conscious there is a chemical in here that doesn't work well in the environment. It's Cyclopentasiloxane. If you are worried about this ingredient I would do some more research.
✨Nebula△⃒⃘
Creme of nature’s argan leave in conditioner is one of my favorite leave in products! I use this everyday on my extentions! It’s a very light mist so I love that I can spray it on my extentions when they are dry! They make my extentions more manageable and help derange them. It also leaves my hair shiny and stronger due to the blend of argan oil and it’s protein😻
Erica J.
Jacksonville, FL
My only issue with this conditioner is that the spray part always breaks.  So DO NOT drop it...ever.  It smells good and detangles well, but once the top breaks you are better off just shaking it, pouring a little bit in your hand and spreading it out that way. Gentle that I use on my daughter's hair too.
Tammi J.
Chesterfield, VA
This is one of my must haves. This is the third time I have brought this product. Didn’t realized how much I love this until I couldn’t find it and went to several stores looking for it. It does moisturize your hair and gives you a moderate amount of shine. It also smells very good. I use this regularly. Most days when I don’t want to deal with my hair I just throw it in a hi puff and use this spray to make my hair manageable and most importantly moisturized.
Lauren M.
Jonesboro, GA
Since I’ve decided to stop straightening my hair and keep my hair natural, this has been key in my hair routine. My hair is 3b type and is kind of on the dry side. I use this after I wash my hair when it is still a little damp and before I use any other products. It keeps my hair well moisturized, soft, shiny, and keeps my curls intact. I notice that when I don’t use it my hair looks dull, dry, and the curls separate more and become frizzier. And compared to other leave-in conditioners, this one doesn’t weigh my hair down. Something important for when you want light and bouncy curls.
Taniya P.
Haw River
I use this product anytime I need to detangle my hair. The product makes your easy to detangle without breakage, and it makes it shine. When I use this product I notice that it cannot be used alone because once my hair drys, all the moisture is gone. However, I would recommend because the shine does not leave and it is a great for detangling, it is just not great for someone looking for something that will keep their hair moisturized.
Jennifer H.
Sandy,oregon
this product is pretty big and will last a long time. What made me buy this product was that it says it's made with morroco oil and Argan oil and my hair is dry so I thought this would fix my problem. You do have to shake this a lot before you use it, but it does work good especially if your hair is poofy and estaticy, it doesn't have the best smell but if your looking for a cheap product that does work then I recommend this
Moko M.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this product every 2 days. I have 4c texture hair that requires moisture very often to flourish and I found that this product is the best and works well with whatever protective style I am wearing at the time.
Ebony S.
Davie, FL
It's not the best, but it's not the worse. I have natural 4c hair and I basically have to use half the bottle for it to give my coils any type of softness. Smell is amazing and is somewhat affordable.
Makeup L.
Chicago
Purchased at: Walmart
I wish I could rate this product 10 stars! I have long thick hair and when it comes down to Detangling this is the only product I turn to it softens my hair making it feel like butter and it doesn’t have your hair feeling gummy like when you blow dry it! If your natural I 100% recommend this product.
Krystal G.
Does anyone know if this product is sold at Walmarts or Target?
tisha b.
Norwalk, CA
Hi does anyone knows how this works on kinky curly hair and long do it last?
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Does this product dry out your hair?
Lina M.
Archbald, PA
Does this product leave hair feeling too greasy
Chali P.
Does this product leave your hair oily? Id really love to try this product.