BY CREME OF NATURE

Color signal shampoo, infused with nourishing plant-derived coconut, avocado and olive oil, is designed to fully remove relaxer creme from the hair. The formula features a pink color signal indicator that allows you to identify when all relaxer creme is completely removed. This sulfate-free shampoo restores a healthy ph. balance to hair using plant-derived conditioners and moisturizers that leaves hair soft and silky. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Charee M.
I particularly like the shampoo. It was great fun washing with my hair, however I am like other uses and have to stop using this product in addition to the conditioner because I didn't do anything for an ocular to my hair. I received this product in a curlkit about a year ago and it's okay but this is not something I would purchase.
Monica D.
Bethesda, MD
I tried this product with the entire line of Eden products when they came out. I absolutely love this product. I kind of stopped using cream of nature products because it stopped doing anything for my hair. But I am in love with this line. It's very hydrating and smells divine.
Shaunic S.
This shampoo makes my whole house smell great! It cleans my natural hair yet leaves it moisturized, soft, and manageable. I use the whole line! It's awesome!
Sparkle S.
This does a great job of moisturizing my hair and it smells super-good. Is very creamy and does not strip the hair