Creme of Nature Straight from Eden Plant Derived Conditioner Treatment uploaded by Canineya M.Creme of Nature Straight from Eden Plant Derived Conditioner Treatment uploaded by Shea H.Creme of Nature Straight from Eden Plant Derived Conditioner Treatment uploaded by Whitney G.

BY CREME OF NATURE

Plant-derived conditioning treatment strengthens, deeply fortifies and repairs. Naturally. Nurture your hair using the goodness of nature's garden with straight from Eden plant-derived conditioning treatment, a rejuvenating and fortifying formula created for all hair types to strengthen hair and protect against damage and dehydration. An innovation in natural hair care products, this intensive nourishing treatment is made with conditioning plant extracts derived from coconut, avocado and olive oils. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tunisia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Straight from Eden hair care line by Creme of Nature. The conditioner leave my hair nice and soft and the scent of the product I'd wonderful. It leaves my hair moisturized.
Whitney G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
An all around awesome conditioner! I also use it a prepoo and a cowash. Smells great and it has amazing slip. A must buy!
Canineya M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live by this product. I also have other products from the collection and my hair is in love with them.
Crystal B.
Hanford , California
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really life saving,my hair was going deep down hill,dry,damaged and just not looking right. once I found this treatment for hair I was iffy because I have tried a lot of conditions but this is one of the best I have came across and I would definitely recommend this to anyone even people with healthy hair.
Monell R.
This is the beat sfuff I've ever used on my hair It works wonders especially on 4a-4c hair.
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice conditioner. I really like the smell, and my hair feels soft afterwards.
ResilientnBlessed H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg....I tried a sample of this product and used it as my deep conditioner. Let me tell you, this product works so well. After 30 minutes of application, I let it stay in my hair, which wasn't detangled. After the 30 minutes, my tangles melted away. It does a great job with detangling and moisturizing my hair. I have to get the standard size. Love it!! Smells good too!
Charee M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've gotten this conditioner in a set in a CurlKit about a year ago. I used it during my regular wash day and was surprised about the product. It was smooth upon application to my hair. My hair felt good and even better when I applied heat to the hair. When I rinsed the product out of my hair, it felt moisturized. It's not something I would by on regular basis, but this is a decent product.
Shea H.
Canton, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this conditioner and a sample of the shampoo in my January Curlkit box and I absolutely love it. It smells wonderful and moisturizer your hair. You can really see how shiny my hair is and my curls are super defined. This is a great buy!