Hair CareHair ProductsShampooCreme Of Nature
Soothing Shampoo for Dry Hair and Flaky Scalp

Creme of Nature Soothing Shampoo for Dry Hair and Flaky Scalp

by Creme Of Nature

Heal, Hydrate, and Repair your hair back to a supple, softness that lasts with Creme of Nature's nourishing certified natural ingredients. Red Clover and Aloe Soothing Shampoo for dry hair and flaky scalp soothe your scalp and nourish dry hair with red clover and aloe. These ingredients activate nature's healing emollients to restore shine and hydrate dry hair and flaky scalp - all while gently cleansing and detangling.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Creme of Nature Soothing Shampoo for Dry Hair and Flaky Scalp!
Michelle L.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love love love this shampoo it works great for my hair and this brand also bring back your curls , I use the regular creme of nature Argon oil and it works miracles on my sons hair ! So I suggest anyone should try it out
Shirley O.
Saskatoon, SK
It doesnt dry my hair out and still washes my hair quite well. I like the smell too. It has quite a thick consistency which makes me feel abit wasteful during application. I wish it was a tard but runny than thick or maybe it will ve a great idea to dilute it with water abit before use.

Looking for your answer?