Creme Of Nature Shampoo Coconut 15.2 Oz uploaded by Yolanda B.

BY CREME OF NATURE

Creme Of Nature Detangling Conditioning Shampoo Regular Formula for Normal Hair Sunflower & Coconut contains coconut oil, sunflower oil, peppermint extract, basil extract, watercress extract, sage extract, thyme extract, rosemary extract, and grapefruit extract. This shampoo cleanses and conditions normal hair leaving it soft and silky with certified organic ingredients. see more...

Summer Y.
This product works great on my hair and it smells nice as well. Good for those with thick curly natural hair
Imonie C.
Glen Mills, PA
This is a great clarifying shampoo. It smells great, and leaves your hair feeling clean. I've used it about two or three times over a friends house, but I prefer my Creme of Nature Argan Oil from Morocco Shampoo that is free of sulfates. Check it out!
qiana  .
Temecula, CA
Love it, just don't use on your extensions look for their sulfate free products
Chelsea H.
Athens , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this.. It leaves my hair feeling soft... It doesn't damage my curl pattern either.
Jessica W.
Canton, MS
I like this product. It has a very nice smell and works nice on my natural hair. I just don't use it that often because I have other hair products that I prefer.
Yolanda B.
Tuskegee , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Smells great. Leave ls the hair feeling clean and soft. Works well for my hair type.