Creme Of Nature Replenishing Sheen Spray Agran Oil uploaded by Danielle J.Creme Of Nature Replenishing Sheen Spray Agran Oil uploaded by Tynecia W.Creme Of Nature Replenishing Sheen Spray Agran Oil uploaded by Asia G.

BY CREME OF NATURE

Creme of Nature® with Argan Oil Replenishing Sheen Spray.
New.
From Morocco.
Healthy, long-lasting sheen moisturizes & nourishes dry hair.
Environmentally safe formula. see more...

• The smell is amazing and stays in my hair throughout the ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexis G.
Chesapeake
Smells amazing ! Gives my hair the perfect amount of shine without looking greasy and keeps my hair smelling like candy ! usually apply with any style but mainly when I have curls , a little goes along way and will have you hair looking so healthy .
Asia G.
West Palm Beach
What really drew me to buy this product was the smell. I went to Walmart looking for olive oil sheen spray and decided to try the Argan Oil because someone mentioned that it smelled good. It keeps a shine to my hair and moisturizes my scalp. Great product!
Emily G.
I love using this! After bleaching and dying my hair so many times, it became brittle and frizzy, and nothing seemed to work. Once I found the Creme of Nature products, my hair has life in it again. This spray keeps my hair looking shiny without it feeling stiff or greasy.
Mercé C.
I love Aegean oil and I love cream of nature. The sheen spray keeps a great shine and detangles my thick curly hair. It even works great on my skin! A little goes along way and the fragrance is light and pleasant.
Mikayla M.
Richmond, VA
Love the smell of this spray! Before using this I stuck to regular Olive Oil Sheen but the amazing smell and shine from this product has me hooked! Definitely helps reduce frizz
Shacarra I.
Bogalusa, LA
I love the smell of this oil sheen. I actually enjoy the entire line of products. I feel like it was made for me. The spray is not too overwhelming. And it gives the right amount of oil with one squirt.
Amelia S.
Barnesville, GA
Creme of Nature has really out done them selves when they came out with argan oil. I use everything from the oil, shampoo, conditioner, relaxers, ext. So do I recommend this product
...... ABSOLUTELY
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Excellent sheen spray, does wonders for your hair and gives it that shiny, full and hair salon look in a few seconds plus argan oil enriches it so you know it's good and it smells amazing!
Sierra Q.
Mobile, AL
I LOVE THE SMELL!!!! It works just like any other oil sheen. I have type 4 natural hair and I use oil sheen right before I go out of the door for added protection against humidity. Doesn't leave filmy residue and once again I LOVE the smell.
Ayanna C.
Madison, TN
I love this product ! It leaves my twists outs PERFECT ! The curl definition is flawless and it's moisturizing . I can put it on my fro and it'll bring it back to life .
Cheyenne s.
Storrs, CT
The smell is amazing and stays in my hair throughout the day. it keeps the friz out and gets the job done