Creme of Nature Pure-Licious Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Dione P.

BY CREME OF NATURE

Revitalize your curls with the perfect cleanser made from special butter blend of Argan oil. This light-weight, color-safe formula, gently cleanses and removes product residue while hydrating your tresses to deliver unstoppable frizz-free curls, waves, kinks and coils. see more...

Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
This is a really good Cowash. It has that pleasing signature scent that all of the Creme of Nature Argan oil line has. The Cowash gives a light lather and rinses out cleanly. I received this product in my Curkit subscription box.
Devan B.
Irving, TX
I tried this product and fell in love, I needed a co was for my natural dry hair that helped de tangle as well and this co wash stood up to the challenge. It has a good slip and smells good too. I was pleased with the product so I bought more products in this line.
Nicole D.
Philadelphia , PA
I never met a creme of nature product I didn’t like. This cowash leaves my hair feeling moisturized and shiny. It great when paired with the curl activator and hair snot for the perfect wash n go.
Tiziana S.
Eastpointe
My hair love, Love, LOVES this stuff! As I’m applying the product, I’m able to detangle as well as smoothing my strands. Great product, also smells like heaven!
Kameka C.
New Orleans, LA
Leaves my hair feeling Fresh and clean. Very affordable, great packaging.. Easy to use
Luv T.
This is my go to product when I need to re style my hair, after my hair has screamed help for moisture. It leaves my hair; smelling good for days ; easy to detangle ( considering my tight coils ) easy to apply.

back