Hair CareHair ProductsCreme Of Nature
Pure Honey Shrinkage Defense Curl Activator

Creme of Nature Pure Honey Shrinkage Defense Curl Activator

by Creme Of Nature

Infused with a blend of Pure Honey, Certified Natural Coconut Oil & Shea Butter, our Shrinkage Defense Curl Activator defines and elongates curls and coils.

PRODUCT BENEFITS

• Defines & Elongates Curls & Coils
  • Creates Bouncy Soft Curls
  • Moisturizes & Adds Shine

NO Sulfates*, NO Mineral Oil*, NO Silicones*

Will this product make my hair feel sticky?
Is this product good on color treaded hair ?
Start your review of Creme of Nature Pure Honey Shrinkage Defense Curl Activator!
How would you rate this product?
Angela B.
Creme of Nature Pure Honey Shrinkage Defense Curl Activator uploaded by Angela B.
I liked that this product left my hair soft and curly but not frizzy. At first I was turned off by the name “curl activator” but it was nothing like the old products with the same name. My curls were slightly looser than normal, which I liked! I loved the light honey scent as well.
Kaisha F.
Greenacres, FL
Creme of Nature Pure Honey Shrinkage Defense Curl Activator uploaded by Kaisha F.
I don’t have curly hair so I gave away this product to a male friend who has curly hair. His hair type needs products that provide a lot of moisture and this one works very well to achieve that. In addition, it doesn’t have a feminine type of fragrance so it’s perfect for all guys and gals, and every one in-between.
Kellee W.
Brown Deer, WI
Creme of Nature Pure Honey Shrinkage Defense Curl Activator uploaded by Kellee W.
After washing my hair and using the detangler, I applied this product, twisted my hair and let it air dry. After taking it down, I noticed it didn’t help with my shrinkage. I also felt a lot of product residue when I was taking it down and was afraid it might end up flaking. Luckily, that didn’t happen. I don’t think I would buy this product, but I would definitely recommend giving it a try and I will continue to use it and try different styles to see what works for me.
Shayna W.
Saint Albans, NY
Creme of Nature Pure Honey Shrinkage Defense Curl Activator uploaded by Shayna W.
It didn’t curl my tight coily hair. I think it’s made for a different texture hair. It did however hold my twist out.
Demi M.
Denton, TX
Creme of Nature Pure Honey Shrinkage Defense Curl Activator uploaded by Demi M.
I use this product after I have washed and conditioned my hair. I was using another product a leave in conditioner begins with (sm)but i needed more curl so i mix this one with it and it worked.This is the process leave hair wet and washed put a blob of the curl activator not to much as the more you rub your palms together it seems to exand add a bit of leave in (sm) conditioner this stops it going a bit crunchy. Work into hair layer it use fingers to make ringlets leave to dry and you should have fantastic curls.
Kassia G.
Brooklyn, NY
Creme of Nature Pure Honey Shrinkage Defense Curl Activator uploaded by Kassia G.
The Creme of Nature Pure Honey Shrinkage Defense Curl Activator is just what my hair needed. If my curls could talk they’d sound like a toddler making excuses to avoid going to bed, “I’m fursty”. I applied the medium cream to my damp hair as noted, then braided it lightly for length retention and to give my hair a much needed break after the way I ended up neglecting it due to depression. We’ll see what my hair looks and feels like after a few days. My hair is suuuuuuper dry right now so this is a step up.Creme of Nature Pure Honey Shrinkage Defense Curl Activator
be J.
West Monroe, LA
Creme of Nature Pure Honey Shrinkage Defense Curl Activator uploaded by be J.
I absolutely loved this whole haircare line it absolutely left my hair feeling moisturized and curls elongated ,and it smells amazing. I use this everyday after my wash and go's. I will definitely be making this part of my staple products
Christina B.
Evergreen Pk, IL
Creme of Nature Pure Honey Shrinkage Defense Curl Activator uploaded by Christina B.
I don’t think I used this product right. After I used the creme of nature detaingler, I put this on my hair from root to tip, but this might be too heavy for my hair. I wrapped my curls around my finger to define them, but this product seemed to straighten them out. I’ll try it again, but I’m not the biggest fan so far
Myraj M.
Norman, OK
Creme of Nature Pure Honey Shrinkage Defense Curl Activator uploaded by Myraj M.
My shrinkage is reaaaalll!! It did keep a lil stretch in my hair but not as much as I was expecting!! the product smells really good to me though! I feel this would be great for type 3 curls! its not very expensive so definitely try.
Dee W.
MESQUITE, TX
Creme of Nature Pure Honey Shrinkage Defense Curl Activator uploaded by Dee W.
This curl activator was too thick and heavy for my hair, I had to water it down. It left my hair dry and didn't feel moisturizing at all. I don't think I would purchase this in the future.