Hair CareHair ProductsShampooCreme Of Nature
Pure Honey Moisturizing Dry Defense Shampoo

Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisturizing Dry Defense Shampoo

by Creme Of Nature

Cleanse, detangle and restore moisture with Creme of Nature’s Moisturizing Dry Defense Shampoo while achieving healthy-looking hair and shine.

PRODUCT BENEFITS

• Cleanses Hair
  • Helps Restore Moisture for Healthy-Looking Hair
  • Detangles & Softens
  • Provides Healthy Shine

NO Sulfates*, NO Mineral Oil*

Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisturizing Dry Defense Shampoo ? I wanted to know is this a great day and does it leaves your hair moisturize.
Sounds great. Does it weigh your hair down or feel greasy ?
how is use product ? :)
Start your review of Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisturizing Dry Defense Shampoo!
Latanza R.
Denver, CO
Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisturizing Dry Defense Shampoo uploaded by Latanza R.
I love the way this product smells and how soft it makes my hair. My natural curls pop and looks nice and shiny. Oh the smell is what got me right when I opened it I literally knew I’d love it because I love anything that smells great on my hair.
Roseie P.
Las Vegas, NV
Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisturizing Dry Defense Shampoo uploaded by Roseie P.
This product definitely met all expectations it has a really good smell I love the packaging it’s long lasting I can smell my hair for at least the first few days after washing it. So I’m very satisfied with this product!
Mia H.
Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisturizing Dry Defense Shampoo uploaded by Mia H.
This shampoo smells amazing and the scent lasts for days in my hair especially when using the conditioner in addition. It did not strip my hair of moisture and left my scalp feeling clean and moisturized after one wash. I typically wash my hair twice. I would recommend and buy this product!
Shayna W.
Saint Albans, NY
Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisturizing Dry Defense Shampoo uploaded by Shayna W.
It was interesting using the sample size it was enough to fully wash my hair . I liked the smell and the feel of it.
Saniél A.
Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisturizing Dry Defense Shampoo uploaded by Saniél A.
Creme of nature has really put something special together with this line of products! I tend to co wash a lot because a lot of shampoos leave my hair and scalp feeling dry but this shampoo is the total opposite and leaves my hair feeling cleansed and my scalp feeling moisturized.
Xiomara S.
Macon, GA
Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisturizing Dry Defense Shampoo uploaded by Xiomara S.
This shampoo does have a great smell and lathers easily. Only thing is it's not as moisturizing as I hoped it would be. Plus is that the shampoo does clean the scalp very well. Again this shampoo label should specify what hair type works well with the shampoo.
Lauryn S.
Pine Bluff, AR
Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisturizing Dry Defense Shampoo uploaded by Lauryn S.
So I just washed my CURLY NATURAL 3b HAIR with this shampoo.. and I LOVED IT❤️❤️❤️ I received two small trial sized packets with my Creme of Nature VoxBox and I wish it came with a full size!!!! Sooooooo freaking moisturizing!!! It didn’t strip my hair AT ALL, but I still feel like my scalp got nice and clean! And I feel like it left a cooling sensation as well😍 I love this shampoo! It just might be my new FAVE! I guess I will be heading to Walmart tomorrow to pick up a full size one! AND I KNOW ITS AFFORDABLE 🥰😍 I loved this shampoo!!
Ayannie B.
Atlanta, GA
Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisturizing Dry Defense Shampoo uploaded by Ayannie B.
I love a shampoo that gives my clean but doesn’t strip my natural oils. I have an oily scalp and it doesn’t overdue it. It has a very nice scent too! And lasted for a while. I am overall satisfied, but but need to use the entire system one more time.
Asia M.
Baltimore, MD
Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisturizing Dry Defense Shampoo uploaded by Asia M.
This product is silky smooth which is how I like my shampoos even though I only got the sample size I really didn’t need to use the whole packet this shampoo lathers the Instant it touches water while shampooing you can feel the difference in your hair texture and feel the moisture going into your scalp it also smells amazing
Kassia G.
Brooklyn, NY
Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisturizing Dry Defense Shampoo uploaded by Kassia G.
I have to admit I was a little disappointed this was a trial size item but I typically try to use less shampoo on my hair anyway. I was definitely impressed with how it cleaned my scalp! Usually I have to use a clarifying shampoo prior to the good creamy stuff but not this time.