Creme of Nature Professional Detangling and Conditioning Shampoo uploaded by Christabel A.

BY CREME OF NATURE

Creme of Nature Professional Detangling Conditioning Shampoo for easy care of relaxed or color-treated hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jalissa K.
I have been using this shampoo for many years on my hair as well as on my children's hair. It has proven to be the only shampoo that detangles and leave my hair soft and manageable. I use this shampoo very often. I can recommend this shampoo without any reservations.
Chelsey P.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this moisturizing/detangling shampoo about every other week to cleanse my hair! It does what it says, moisturizes and detangles!! This is one of the best shampoos I've ever used & it's super CHEAP! Leaves my hair feeling clean and manageable!
Glamour G.
This product is a really good product. It does condition along with the conditioner.
They both soften and detangle hair.
Christabel A.
I always use Creme of Nature products because it is probably the only brand that agrees with my hair. I recently started using this particular shampoo and I love it. Apart from the great scent it gives my hair body and shine. Awesome products as usual