Creme Of Nature Professional Detangling and Conditioning Shampoo uploaded by Kyra H.

BY CREME OF NATURE

Creme of Nature Professional Detangling Conditioning Shampoo for easy care of relaxed or color-treated hair. see more...

• Is this product good with thick wavy hair?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tonya T.
Love the size it gets the job done but tends to be ambit drying to my daughter's hair her scalp is dry so I wouldn't recommend it for someone with dry scalp. It's a huge bottle EXCELLENT for the price and volume
Vanessa N.
Boston, MA
I have 4b/4c hair and this shampoo does not create tangles. It leaves my hair moisturized and clean. I use a wide tooth comb when I shampoo and condition as well as finger comb. This will be my second time repurchasing this product although I am looking to transition to a shampoo that doesn't not include sulfate in its ingredients.
Ty E.
Mobile, AL
When I first became natural, I used this product. I worked really well for my hair. It smells really nice. And it does get job done. It's affordable as well. It's worth every penny, I would say. It doesn't just work for natural hair, it works on all hair types. My mother who receives perms regularly had great results from using this shampoo.
Leslie T.
I used to use Nexxus brand shampoo and conditioner (since I was a kid and it was a salon only brand), but I love this way more! I have 4c hair and my son is multiracial and it works great on both our hair types. His hair gets especially dry and tangled and after washing his curls with this, they become well defined, soft, and manageable.
Kyra H.
Toledo, OH
This is the best shampoo I have ever used on my hair. I am not exaggerating. I have SUPER coarse, thick, and dry hair. Not to mention, I am also transitioning. I have been searching for a product that will work in my hair for so long. This is IT! I love this stuff and I don't think I will go to another shampoo in a while.
Amber L.
Marietta, GA
Creme of nature is one of the ONLY brands that i trust to work well with my hair and help in its healthy journey. After using this my hair deranged easily and is very sot and hydrated. There's a price noticeable difference between when I use any creme of nature shampoo/conditioner, then when I try use others!
Brittany J.
I absolutely love this product it has so much sleep good for detangling natural hair all hair types will do well with this conditioning shampoo and detangler!!! The only product I recommend for detangling natural 4c hair!
Jordyn G.
Inver Grove , MN
I've used this shampoo a long time ago! And I still love it! It does the job, doesn't make my hair and more oily or dry! It smells amazing and the price to this is amazing! It's super affordable! Which everyone loves!
Sean W.
Eastvale, CA
This product is great for all hair types, especially if you have naturally curly or course hair it is amazing! I suggest it for anyone trying to go natural or have problems with tangled hair. Get it!
Shativa H.
Crowder, MS
I really enjoy using this product. It is very good for my edges. It does leave a little residue when it's dried up. It works great with dry or oily scalp. It keeps your edges still the whole day and over night. I am very satisfied with this product. I buy it all the time.
Julissa L.
Is this product good with thick wavy hair?