BY CREME OF NATURE #38 in Hair Gel

Hair gel infused with argan oil. Controls and holds down edges, makes hair stronger, moisturizes and gives exotic shine to the hair. Perfect for creating sleek, smooth styles, ponytails, sculpting and styling the hair. Superior hold without hardening. Non-sticky, non-greasy formula. Alcohol-free, non-flaking. Perfect for relaxed and natural hair. see more...

• I have very kinky hair will this lay my edges good6 Answers
  • My daughter's hair is natural and when u use the ...Be the first to answer!
  • I've recently began my natural hair regime, and noticed my baby hai...1 Answers
Jalexia W.
Jalexia W.
Athens, GA
IT DOES NOT HOLD FOR LONG ! When you first apply this product it looks so sleek and smooth but after an hour or so it sweats out My auntie spends so much money every week buying containers of this stuff.She reapplies it every 5 minutes to the point where she runs out very quickly.I don't recommend this product but I do think that the creme of nature perfect edges EXTRA HOLD works better and holds longer .I uploaded a picture of that one but gorilla snot works wonders and regular old fashion gel .But some say the ampro gel rips your edges out.I have never had that problem using it.
Charnita F.
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have natural 4a/4b hair and this really slicks my edges down so nicely. I just wish that they would stay laid longer - by the end of the day, they're usually a little frizzy. However, it's great for short events such as church service! :) Also, for the amount of product that you get in this jar, it's just not worth the price! I think the jar should be bigger because it didn't last as long as I would have liked it to. I do love the smell and it's easy to apply.
I have used this product for awhile now. I like how it applies initially. It applies smoothly and my hair lays so nice and flat. I guess to intensify it & to make it really work well. You need to apply it and then set it. (Apply the edge control and then apply your silk scarf to set it). If you have very thick hair, then I don't recommend, as your hair may just curl back up. Try it and see how it works for you!
Asante c.
Asante c.
Does not work for me. I love the smell and have tried it several times. I dont have a very kinky texture of hair however stubborn on my edges. Have yet to find a edge control that lasts without my hair curling up. I will say i love the look of the container and the control product. The scent is delightful and would use the product alone for the scent...edge control...not so much.
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product actually works great. Of course I use it for my baby hairs but I also use it to slick my hair back in a ponytail I've also learned that it doesn't really hold that long which I actually think is good because it's not like those gels that hold extra long and end up flaking or hard to get out it just kinda turns into a moisturizer shine kind of.
Debrena B.
Debrena B.
Temple Terr, FL
Omg ! So those of us who have natural hair, know how hard it is to find an edge control that can slick down our coily edges.! This is the only edge control that i buy for my texture hair and it actualy holds hair down for hours without me having to touch up my edges and put more. It also moisturez my hair as well because these products contain argan oil
Kerrie W.
Kerrie W.
I Regularly use these edge control because I'm transitioning to my natural stage, and I love the smell. This edge control is OK, the reason I say that because after give minutes my hair goes back to its natural stage puffy but as a result it keeps my hair moisturized. Sometimes it does leave my hair to oily but other then that I like this product.
Alize B.
Alize B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I couldn't even make it out the door without it melting 😒. The only upside is the formulation is beneficial to the hair and it doesn't leave a residue. I have tried this product with relaxed hair and it lasted a longer amount of time, but now that I have some new growth, I'll be lucky to even get 10 minutes out of this product.
Tourie B.
Tourie B.
San Leandro, CA
Sooo I have really thick edges. I'm talking REALLY THICK. I had this product before I went natural and it worked pretty well. But it did nothing for my hair when I started going natural. It would only last 30 minutes before the baby hairs would start lifting. I used it all but I don't think I'd recommend on 3c hair and up.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Matteson, IL
This product right here man... I love this. I love this product but there are a couple cons. This product does cake up a little, but it's long lasting. The smell also starts to make me feel sick after a while. But you have to pick a struggle. I'd rather have perfect edges
Khadija C.
Khadija C.
Doral, FL
Is this any good? Is it sticky?
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
South Ozone Park, NY
I have very kinky hair will this lay my edges good
Mya O.
Mya O.
Is there anybody who really likes this product and why?
Elyse D.
Elyse D.
Is this creme able to lay the edges of graying, unprocessed hair?
Cecily J.
Cecily J.
Summerville, SC
How smooth or sleek does this work on your edges?