BY CREME OF NATURE #61 in Hair Gel

Hair gel infused with argan oil. Controls and holds down edges, makes hair stronger, moisturizes and gives exotic shine to the hair. Perfect for creating sleek, smooth styles, ponytails, sculpting and styling the hair. Superior hold without hardening. Non-sticky, non-greasy formula. Alcohol-free, non-flaking. Perfect for relaxed and natural hair. see more...

• I have very kinky hair will this lay my edges good6 Answers
  • My daughter's hair is natural and when u use the edge gel it make...4 Answers
  • I've recently began my natural hair regime, and noticed my baby h...2 Answers
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
This product does actually hold those edges in place! It's gentle enough for sensitive skin, and I still have edges to talk about! It's thick unlike some gels, it more like a thick gelly. If I the my hair down, it's sorta oily and it loose its hold, and the product can build up on your hair if used often. I have to reapply daily to the same areas, unlike some other gels I've used and you can tie down. That doesn't work for me with this product. It seems to evaporate away, lol. Maybe it sweats away, but I have to reapply every morning, as I've stated, using it and tying it down is a waste of product for me.
Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
Again here is my creme of nature edge control and i swear by it. my hair is already really soft and when i apply this to my edges it just seals them up and they look perfect all day. All the products smell the same and it smells great i love it. Buy creme of nature everything lol
Sophia T.
I have yet to find an edge control that will lay these edges to the max and stay all day long without turning into grease a few hours later. This did nothing for me and I wouldn’t buy it again. I’ll continue to use gel and a satin scarf to lay my edges.
Billencia J.
River Ridge, LA
If you have thick/coarse hair and are looking for a strong, long-lasting hold, i wouldn’t use this product unless used in combination with other products/methods. I have soft/fine hair so it’s not hard to lay my edges with this product but i typically have to wrap them with a scarf for extra hold and find that after a couple of hours my edges curl up again. I usually use this in combination with a hair gel for better hold. On the plus side, this product is inexpensive and smells great.
Sab G.
I have very kinky curly hair so it’s pretty hard to lay my edges down and maintain it . This product is pretty good and gets the job done. I use a toothbrush to swoop my edges and put a silk scarf over it to keep it laid. I would recommend
Felicia L.
Cedartown
I begin using this edge hair gel once I transitioned to wearing my hair natural.it worked great on my hair,keeping my edges looking good and in place with no frizz,or buildup.I really like this brand and product.
kai f.
All this does is curl my edges back up and make them greasy and oily. If you have natural hair...avoid this. It’s not going to do a single thing for you at all. You’re better off using bees wax and your fav gel
Alicia G.
Meridian, MS
This product doesn’t last long at all if you do not tie your hair down for a little while. Once I tied my hair down after finishing my edges it left them laid and moisturized and not dry af all.
Aujha A.
Silver Spring, MD
This pomade will have your edges laid for the GAWDS!! I like that the container lasts so long because you only need a little bit, which really goes a long way.

The “gel” has a subtle fruity fragrance and doesn’t dry in your hair or flakes like other brands.

You can find this product wherever Creme of Nature products are sold.
Beverly h.
Riverside, CA
I use to use this edge control and I like it at first in-till I notice it didn’t hold my edges down long enough. I rather use another brand like Hicks edge control.
Khadija C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Is this any good? Is it sticky?
Vanessa S.
South Ozone Park, NY
I have very kinky hair will this lay my edges good
Delorise K.
My daughter's hair is natural and when u use the edge gel it makes her hair look funny. Does anyone have that problem. Also it doesn't really hold good in her hair. But in my hair (have a perm) it holds very well
Mya O.
Is there anybody who really likes this product and why?
Cecily J.
Summerville , SC
How smooth or sleek does this work on your edges?