BY CREME OF NATURE #49 in Hair Gel

Hair gel infused with argan oil. Controls and holds down edges, makes hair stronger, moisturizes and gives exotic shine to the hair. Perfect for creating sleek, smooth styles, ponytails, sculpting and styling the hair. Superior hold without hardening. Non-sticky, non-greasy formula. Alcohol-free, non-flaking. Perfect for relaxed and natural hair. see more...

• I have very kinky hair will this lay my edges good6 Answers
  • My daughter's hair is natural and when u use the edge gel it make...1 Answers
  • I've recently began my natural hair regime, and noticed my baby h...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
I have natural 4a/4b hair and this really slicks my edges down so nicely. I just wish that they would stay laid longer - by the end of the day, they're usually a little frizzy. However, it's great for short events such as church service! :) Also, for the amount of product that you get in this jar, it's just not worth the price! I think the jar should be bigger because it didn't last as long as I would have liked it to. I do love the smell and it's easy to apply.
I have used this product for awhile now. I like how it applies initially. It applies smoothly and my hair lays so nice and flat. I guess to intensify it & to make it really work well. You need to apply it and then set it. (Apply the edge control and then apply your silk scarf to set it). If you have very thick hair, then I don't recommend, as your hair may just curl back up. Try it and see how it works for you!
Asante c.
Does not work for me. I love the smell and have tried it several times. I dont have a very kinky texture of hair however stubborn on my edges. Have yet to find a edge control that lasts without my hair curling up. I will say i love the look of the container and the control product. The scent is delightful and would use the product alone for the scent...edge control...not so much.
Jeneia P.
This product actually works great. Of course I use it for my baby hairs but I also use it to slick my hair back in a ponytail I've also learned that it doesn't really hold that long which I actually think is good because it's not like those gels that hold extra long and end up flaking or hard to get out it just kinda turns into a moisturizer shine kind of.
Kerrie W.
I Regularly use these edge control because I'm transitioning to my natural stage, and I love the smell. This edge control is OK, the reason I say that because after give minutes my hair goes back to its natural stage puffy but as a result it keeps my hair moisturized. Sometimes it does leave my hair to oily but other then that I like this product.
Tourie B.
San Leandro, CA
Sooo I have really thick edges. I'm talking REALLY THICK. I had this product before I went natural and it worked pretty well. But it did nothing for my hair when I started going natural. It would only last 30 minutes before the baby hairs would start lifting. I used it all but I don't think I'd recommend on 3c hair and up.
Erin C.
Matteson, IL
This product right here man... I love this. I love this product but there are a couple cons. This product does cake up a little, but it's long lasting. The smell also starts to make me feel sick after a while. But you have to pick a struggle. I'd rather have perfect edges
Tasha B.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product. Its great for my natural curly hair. Lays your edges down just right, without the flaky mess. Leaves your edges smooth and not hard. Its lightweight and smells great. It also last during the entire day without using more.
Jaleesa H.
I love creme of nature products but this Gel is not my favorite. It smells nice and the consistency is good. It doesn't hold well at all and it can turn flakey! I wish this would revamp this product, because it has potential.
Dallace H.
Douglasville, GA
This is fantastic. It really keeps your edges down for wherever your trying to go and it doesn't break off your edges at all. It's good for dark hair colors because it is a orange color but you can't see the color at all.
Khadija C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Is this any good? Is it sticky?
Vanessa S.
South Ozone Park, NY
I have very kinky hair will this lay my edges good
Mya O.
Is there anybody who really likes this product and why?
Cecily J.
Summerville , SC
How smooth or sleek does this work on your edges?
Elyse D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this creme able to lay the edges of graying, unprocessed hair?