BY CREME OF NATURE

This product helps repair dry, damaged hair, and strengthens and prevents breakage. With argan oil from Morocco. ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
This is definitely the best oil treatment i have ever used. I don’t use anything else on my hair aside from creme of nature products, except my shampoo & i have to say i have never been more satisfied with a product. It’s 9$ for a small bottle but it is well worth it because you don’t need a lot each use, it smells amazing and does its job
Natasha P.
OMG, this oil is the best. It is so light and won't weigh down your hair, smells so delicious and not too strong. I use it instead of leave in conditioner, and it makes it so easy to brush hair and gives it an amazing shine. Would highly recommend!
Twinisha L.
Great leave in treatment for all hair textures. I have used this product while permed and natural. May seem high in price but a little goes a long was. Great smell. I usually use other items from this brand like the shampoo n conditioner.
Julia G.
Oakland
I love this oil treatment. It smells good and makes my hair soft. I bought it in Amazon. The packaging was good! I have been using this for two years. It works well on my brown, wavy hair. I will keep buying it!
Zji'naiya F.
winston-salem
After using I seen less breakage and more growth in my hair. Wasn’t really heavy on my hair and I have low porosity hair and it didn’t way my hair down at all. And of course it smelled amazing. I would recommend for those who see a lot of shedding in their hair.
Kamesha J.
San Antonio
Ever since I started using this oil as my monthly oil treatment oil I have seen such a tremendous growth spurt in my hair. I like to stick with 1 line of products so I use the shampoo and intensive conditioner as well.
Chanel R.
This product is really good. I don't use it as a hot oil treatment but rather as everyday usage. I put a bit on my hands like half a dime, and I spread it all over my hair especially on the tips. This is really good when I use to to lock in the anything that I use to make my hair curly like Shea moisture. I also use this as a hair drop when my hair is straight. It keeps my hair shiny, smooth, helps it not get tangled and it smells amazing
Maria H.
Ontario, CA
I have fine wavy/curly hair, and find that most oils weigh my hair down, and look greasy when I apply it. This is not the case with this oil. It has become my Holy grail oil for my hair, because a tiny amount goes a long way. It leaves my hair smelling nice, and helps tremendously with my frizz. If you use the right amount, your hair will look shiny, and healthy, not greasy, and flat. The product also lasts a long time.I have had the same bottle for about 4 months now, and it is a bit more than half way done, and I use it every time I wash my hair. Which is 2-3 times a week.
Arissa G.
Bothell, WA
I was gifted a bottle of this stuff and was blown away. It's awesome. I'm Cherokee, and have thick, coarse ethnic type hair that tends to be really dry. I put the oil in after washing my hair and it makes it feel like silk. It's less frizzy, so much softer, more moisturized, and easier to brush through. And it has a wonderful herbal, natural smell.
Chanel D.
New Castle, PA
Cream of Nature Oil Treatment is great to treat any type of hair but more so course hair. It's affordable and beats a lot of it's competitors by it's longevity in repairing breakage. You will notice change in your hair after the first use. I have restocked on this item several time.
Tasha S.
Creme Of Nature Oil Treatment for Hair I wanted to know is this a good product to purchase and does it make your hair shine or what?