BY CREME OF NATURE

This oil-rich formula, enhanced with argan oil, restores moisture, deeply nourishes, protects against heat styling and strengthens damaged hair. Gives long lasting softness and brilliant shine. ; see more...

• Where can I find this product?!?! Literally went in 5 stores and ...3 Answers
Asante c.
Used this foe the 1st time in conjunction of other creme of nature argan oil products. Dealing with breakage and shedding, i have already noticed a difference when i comb my hair. I used this product along with some coconut oil to do twist and my hair was light and soft the next morning.it doesnt leave a greasy feel or weigh the hair down. Will continue to use ,mainly when styling such as braidouts or tiwsts.
Alejandra V.
Miami
Como amo esta marca, es buenísima, excelente para cabellos rizados, le brinda brillo, volumen, define mis rizos y los mantiene saludable, recomiendo este y casi todos los productos de esta marca excepto el aceite de argan que viene en solitario, ese si es muy malo.
Princetta L.
Montgomery, AL
I love this product so much I use it a lot. Its a great heat protecter and doesn't have a harsh smell. I like it a lot. I use it on all my clients.
Kea P.
Inglewood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best moisturizer I wake every morning put a lil in my natural hair and it brings my hair back to life!! My fav go to moisturizer
Trinity A.
Love this new product! Keeps your hair moisturizer and so soft! Awesome and it works well with other products that aren't creme of nature!
Keara H.
Wnat this sooooo bad . The stores I have don't have creme of nature products. Would use this everyday
Sara H.
Calumet City, IL
I have been using this on my natural dry, low porosity, 3b/3c hair for the past 2 months. This solved all my moisture retention woes! This product leaves my hair soft, shiny and moisturized for days. I love this product and make sure I have a back up bottle on hand. A little does go a long way. I've been using the same bottle for 8 weeks and will probably not finish the bottle for another 2 weeks.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this formula! It smells great. It makes my hair feel soft, moisturized and shiny. It does seem to help as a heat protectant. This product was given to me as a gift. I will definitely be purchasing more!
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very curly hair, and every time I straighten it, it becomes a complete disaster. My hair gets poofy and I look like a crazy person. I heard so many raves about argan oil, so I decided to give Creme of Nature a try. I read from their website that this specific product is best used right before flat ironing your hair. I kid you not, they second I put a small amount of this moisterizer and ran through my hair with the flat iron, my hair became SO SILKY. I was overwelmed with happiness. I finally found a product that actually does what it states. Mococaan oil is the best product out there, and I believe Creme of Nature is #1. This even has a heat protectant in its ingrediants! I used to use the tre Semme one, and I noticed that made my hair even more untangible. My ends were so dry, frail, and damaged, but with one use of this product, all that is no more. Please! Buy this! I am going to purchase the shampoo, conditioner, hairspray, and the wrap lotion as well. I'm so happy!....
Janelle A.
I am always looking for great hair products, since I have very thick, curly hair. This product is great. I got it mostly for the argan oil it has infused in it and it leaves my hair smelling and feeling wonderful! It may be a little greasy for people whose hair is not very thick, but otherwise it's great.
Whitney F.
East Lansing, MI
Where can I find this product?!?! Literally went in 5 stores and nothing....