BY CREME OF NATURE

This oil-rich formula, enhanced with argan oil, restores moisture, deeply nourishes, protects against heat styling and strengthens damaged hair. Gives long lasting softness and brilliant shine. ; see more...

• Where can I find this product?!?! Literally went in 5 stores and ...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Tikara L.
Love this. Leaves my hair shiny and soft. My hair stays really moisturized for a couple of days. A little goes a long way for me so the bottle lasts me a while. Smells just like the other Creme of Nature products I use
Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
I love the whole line of creme of nature. it is a line for women of color and it does my hair so good. my hair is softer and more manageable i always put this on as soon as i’m don’t washing my hair it’s great
Beverly h.
Riverside, CA
I used to use this to moisturize my hair . Compared to Cantu this conditioner makes my hair feel dry after it dries in hair. I don’t recommend. I have very thick hair and I was disappointed.
LaKeisha H.
Birmingham, AL
I absolutely love Creme of Nature's oil moisturizer. Last year alone I went through 6 bottles. It smells amazing and is perfect for wash and go's. It's amazeballs!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I love this formula! It smells great. It makes my hair feel soft, moisturized and shiny. It does seem to help as a heat protectant. This product was given to me as a gift. I will definitely be purchasing more!
DONNA V.
I have very curly hair, and every time I straighten it, it becomes a complete disaster. My hair gets poofy and I look like a crazy person. I heard so many raves about argan oil, so I decided to give Creme of Nature a try. I read from their website that this specific product is best used right before flat ironing your hair. I kid you not, they second I put a small amount of this moisterizer and ran through my hair with the flat iron, my hair became SO SILKY. I was overwelmed with happiness. I finally found a product that actually does what it states. Mococaan oil is the best product out there, and I believe Creme of Nature is #1. This even has a heat protectant in its ingrediants! I used to use the tre Semme one, and I noticed that made my hair even more untangible. My ends were so dry, frail, and damaged, but with one use of this product, all that is no more. Please! Buy this! I am going to purchase the shampoo, conditioner, hairspray, and the wrap lotion as well. I'm so happy!....
Asante c.
Used this foe the 1st time in conjunction of other creme of nature argan oil products. Dealing with breakage and shedding, i have already noticed a difference when i comb my hair. I used this product along with some coconut oil to do twist and my hair was light and soft the next morning.it doesnt leave a greasy feel or weigh the hair down. Will continue to use ,mainly when styling such as braidouts or tiwsts.
Sara H.
oak forest
I have been using this on my natural dry, low porosity, 3b/3c hair for the past 2 months. This solved all my moisture retention woes! This product leaves my hair soft, shiny and moisturized for days. I love this product and make sure I have a back up bottle on hand. A little does go a long way. I've been using the same bottle for 8 weeks and will probably not finish the bottle for another 2 weeks.
Alejandra V.
Miami
Como amo esta marca, es buenísima, excelente para cabellos rizados, le brinda brillo, volumen, define mis rizos y los mantiene saludable, recomiendo este y casi todos los productos de esta marca excepto el aceite de argan que viene en solitario, ese si es muy malo.
Janelle A.
I am always looking for great hair products, since I have very thick, curly hair. This product is great. I got it mostly for the argan oil it has infused in it and it leaves my hair smelling and feeling wonderful! It may be a little greasy for people whose hair is not very thick, but otherwise it's great.
Whitney F.
Richmond Hts, OH
Where can I find this product?!?! Literally went in 5 stores and nothing....