Creme Of Nature Nourishing Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Shai C.

BY CREME OF NATURE

Enter a beautiful place where hair color and nature are in harmony, hydrating, certified organic ingredients nourish and pamper, rich, true color is found. True, long-lasting color Up to 100% gray coverage No-drip gel formula Kiwi & citrus ultra moisturizing shampoo Sensitive scalp, fragrance-free color formula Chamomile & comfrey nourishing conditioner with color protection Not tested on animals Contains: Gloves Instruction sheet Creme color developer Nourishing creme gel hair color Kiwi & citrus ultra moisturizing shampoo Chamomile & comfrey nourishing conditioner Made in Mexico see more...

• This will be my first time using this brand. Has anyone h...1 Answers
Karen A.
Chantilly, VA
When I first returned to my natural hair I wanted to color it. I used this product to do so and it was extremely easy to use. If you follow the instructions you can't go wrong. It processes in a fairly quick time frame and you will see your color. It is a permanent color so it will dry out hair that is already dry and that's what I experienced along with a change in my curl pattern. The product loosened my curl pattern significantly. The color lasted for over 3 months which is pretty good, but because of the drying and change in texture of my hair I did not revisit this product.
A. Denise W.
Inglewood, CA
This hair color is great. It gives me a bright color that doesn't fade. Its easy to apply and anyone can use this. Even if your a first time coloring.
Kanarian K.
I love Creme of Nature products, including the dye. My hair always illuminated a shine once used and the Argan Oil included was a huge plus.
Tasha B.
Creme of Nature Hair Color has lasting results, luster, and shine. The product does not dry out the hair or stain the scalp.
Precious C.
Hampton, GA
I love this hair dye ! it's me bright results without doing damage to my hair
Heather W.
MOBILE, AL
This will be my first time using this brand. Has anyone had any problems or damage using this?