BY CREME OF NATURE

For the first time, a relaxer you infuse with organic sunflower & coconut oils. Nourishing yet effective, a no-lye system with lemongrass & rosemary that pampers while beautifully straightening. Our exclusive no-lye relaxer system features certified organic oils that you mix into the relaxer creme for added nourishment and hydration. This moisture replenishing formula leaves your hair feeling healthy and silky straight. Contains: No-lye relaxer creme 7.1 oz. Soft blend activator 2.1 fl. oz. see more...

Carmen T.
Dayton, OH
I have looked for a good relaxer system that doesn't cost as much as other high end relaxers but isn't so cheap that it won't work. This by far is THE BEST EVER!!!! It gets my hair to the desired straightness that I want and everything they give you inside works wonders.
teri j.
New York, ['', '', '']
If i would perm my hair again (which i won't) i would use this relaxer. no lye is the best for your hair because its not really harsh. this gives u a nice shine at the end
Breauna B.
This is one of the only hair relaxers I use, and it is absolutely amazing. I recommend this product.