BY CREME OF NATURE

This sulfate-free formula nourishes and adds brilliant shine, while gently cleansing and detangling. With argan oil from Morocco. Protects hair. see more...

• It is good for frizzy hair?1 Answers
  • Only shampoo to leave my hair feeling soft and clean. My curls ab...1 Answers
  • I use shampoo about every other wash on my hair and i just can't ...4 Answers
Creme Of Nature Moisture & Shine Shampoo
  • "This shampoo keeps my hair soft and clean, infact I feel my hair getting softer as I use the shampoo." in 3 reviews
  • "It's very thick and gives the impression that it would be very moisturizing, I didn't experience any bad effects but nothing outstanding either." in 2 reviews
  • "It's very moisturizing and allows you to detangle your tresses with ease." in 2 reviews
Madison M.
Gray, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo works really well for my permed hair. It smells great and really nourishes and strengthens my strands. I love this brand in its entirety and have been using it for years. It is great quality and price. I recommend
Lucia G.
North Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I was very hesitant to buy this product, but after washing my hair with it today, I knew this product was going to be a staple product of mine. I love the fact it cleaned my hair without stripping it of all the oils that were in my hair. My felt clean and moisturized.
Meaghan C.
Hudson, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a great shampoo! i bought it because i wanted to try something new because my hair felt very dry this makes my hair super smooth and smeels strong but very good i would definitely buy again! it makes my hair feel great
Stacia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have natural hair, and it’s dry too. This shampoo does a really good job of not only cleansing my scalp but also putting moisture back into my scalp, preventing my hair from breaking. It also smells good.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recieved a few samples of this shampoo and really enjoy using it. It makes my curls super moisturized and shiny. It also feels really good and soft on my hair and scalp.
Sucreily R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have relaxed 3C hair that is length/mid back. Before I could never ever comb my hair right after using a shampoo not even with prepooing. This shampoo doesn't have sodium laurethyl sulfate and I am super happy about that. The shampoo doesn't sudd a lot, but it gets your hair super clean and moisturized at the same time. My hair actually felt silky while using this shampoo. What shampoo does that to curly hair except creme of nature argan oil shampoo? I think this shampoo helps with breakage because when I was washing it my hair breakage cut down to about 98%. Before I would loose a ton of hair while washing/detangling my hair. I am so in love with this shampoo.
Keziah G.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could not find any shampoo that I could use to detangle my thick coily natural hair while shampooing until I used this product! At first I was skeptical that it would not work but to my surprise not only did it work in melting away those tangles, it also cleanses my hair and leaves it soft and shiny! It is thick in consistency but it lathers like crazy so a little goes a very long way! I wish they put a pump on the bottle for easy use while in the shower but it is ok as it is.
Kaily B.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worst shampoo and conditioner combo I've ever used. Made my hair so dry, oily, and hay like. I hate it. The shampoo is seriously thick! It's disgusting after you dry it out. Just save your money and buy something else. Literally I had to give it one star because there is no negative numbers here.
Ayoola O.
Sugar Land, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very course natural hair, so it's quite easy for me to recognize when my hair responds well to a product. This shampoo is so moisturizing and softens dry brittle hair on contact. Even after rinsing the shampoo, you may feel like you don't even need conditioner. It's awesome! Would certainly buy again and again!
Alexis F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has a very nice packaging but the product can be used by itself there is no need to use a conditioner when using this product because of all the oils already in the shampoo. It does have a strong scent because if the argan oil. This shampoo is thick but it also hydrates and detangles
Sondra K.
Phoenix, AZ
I use shampoo about every other wash on my hair and i just can't seem to find one that isn't drying and stripping my hair...have any naturals tried this one? #naturalhairproblems
Sache J.
Santurce
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this shampoo good for transitioning hair?
Amber C.
Monticello , Ga
Always wanted to try this! I have relaxed hair and currently I use the normal creme of nature shampoos but am looking to either try this or the ORS shampoo. Has anyone with relaxed hair tried this or have any opinions on the ORS?
Anna L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only shampoo to leave my hair feeling soft and clean. My curls absolutely loves this shampoo
Cherry P.
It is good for frizzy hair?