Creme of Nature Moisture Rich Hair Color C40 Lightest Blonde uploaded by Aleka B.Creme of Nature Moisture Rich Hair Color C40 Lightest Blonde uploaded by Aleka B.

BY CREME OF NATURE

Creme of Nature's New Moisture-Rich Hair Color with Shea Butter conditioner is Ammonia-Free and provides 100% Grey Coverage. This liquid Permanent Hair Color provides rich long-lasting color with shine. Includes the ultra-moisturizing Mango & Shea Butter conditioner for healthier hair. The result: completely transformed, natural looking, multi-dimensional color and shine. Gender: Female. see more...

Paige J.
Indianapolis
The lightest blonde color was just what I was looking for to achieve a honey blonde on my dark hair! Unlike other box dyes it left my hair very moisturized and did not strip my hair at all. My expected color accordingly to the box was spot on. Would definitely purchase again.
Christaysha M.
Bremerton
When buying this product I wasn't so happy about it because I was so nervous about blonde hair. I ended up not adding the stuff to make it extremely blonde because like I said I was very nervous about the color. When I rinsed out my hair it was this nice light brown and I was in love. The product itself was so easy to use and will definitely dye it again.
LaShunna G.
Frederick, MD
This color is super pigmented! The color was so popping!!! It stayed in for a long time without touch ups. I also used it for my husband's dreads, and it works great for natural hair.
Rose F.
Monroe
I have naturally jet black hair and according to the box, my hair would be a golden brown or light brown color. Wrong!!! My hair was barely a darn brown color. Will not use this color again
Breonna N.
I love creme of nature products! Cheap alternative if you don't want to go to a salon! Colored my hair perfectly! I rinsed my hair sooner then the box said so my color was more like a honey blonde!
Kimberly E.
united states
This hair dye actually came out very brassy and didn't look like packaging but when i used the purple shampoo it evened out a little.
Niæ N.
Trinidad and Tobago
I loved this.. It dyed my hair perfect.. Although it takes a while to dye black hair but its worth the money..
Aleka B.
Cayman Islands
It’s worked out beautifully, simple and easy process. I love it and my hair feel really soft

back