Creme of Nature Moisture Rich Hair Color C30 Red Hot Burgundy uploaded by Mika N.Creme of Nature Moisture Rich Hair Color C30 Red Hot Burgundy uploaded by Kaymo B.

BY CREME OF NATURE

Creme of Nature's New Moisture-Rich Hair Color with Shea Butter conditioner is Ammonia-Free and provides 100% Grey Coverage. This liquid Permanent Hair Color provides rich long-lasting color with shine. Includes the ultra-moisturizing Mango & Shea Butter conditioner for healthier hair. The result: completely transformed, natural looking, multi-dimensional color and shine. Gender: Female. see more...

Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
I lived my color at first but I ended up having to do and emergency deep conditioning afterwards bc my hair was a wreck...once my hair was treated everything was great! My color was bright and I loved, the problem is after only a few weeks I guess of weekly washing my color had faded! I wouldn't purchase this again. I just don't know if it's the color or the brand....I've had no problems with the honey blond in the past, and yes it was permanent!
Hali K.
Columbus
I wouldn’t buy this again only because I want to try a different color but it was a good product overall. The only thing is if you would like the color to show up, you have to bleach if you have dark hair. I didn’t and mine showed up only when I was in direct light. It can also be drying like most dyes but deep conditioning will bring it back to normal.
Destiny D.
Stone Mtn, GA
I would say my hair is like a medium brown not too dark not too light. I dyed my hair last year around this time & my dye is somewhat still there. This product did not make my hair dry or break off. I would definitely use it again.
Chandler M.
Greensboro, NC
I loved this color in my hair especially since it was the first time ever dying my natural hair. My hair did not turn out dry and brittle after dying it. I’m sad that the color started to fade after a while
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
The great hair coloring product it does leave your hair very bright and shiny after you wash it you wash the dye out and condition it it does leave your hair very beautiful and I love my new color it is awesome
Ciera P.
Hillsdale, NJ
Love this .! I use the jet black color and I have all natural hair. It leaves my hair soft and full of moisture unlike other brands that leave the hair dry and brittle. Very effective i would recommend this to whoever is natural and looking for some color
Simply K.
Nairobi
The colour was intense at first and is exactly as advertised. The recommended time is enough to get your natural strands coloured. It was not drying and my hair felt stronger and well moisturised - I followed it up with Creme of Nature Mango & Shea Conditioner.
Erraline G.
miami. fl
Best color brandddddd ever. If u really want your color to be popping I highly recommend this brand