BY CREME OF NATURE

Creme of Nature Lemongrass and Rosemary Leave-in Conditioner is a great hair care product that is designed to be left in your hair after a shower. Creme of Nature Lemongrass and Rosemary Leave-in Conditioner is great for people to use when they want to make sure that you have the best looking hair that you can possibly have. see more...

• Does this leaves the hair oily? How many times a week can i use it?3 Answers
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Creame of nature lemongrass & rosemary leave in conditioner for dehydrated hair keeps my hair nice and soft not dry at all and it smells good it doesn't leave a bad smell in your head Creme Of Nature Lemongrass & Rosemary Leave-In Creme Conditioner
Kasey J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like but I don't love it I think it's decent for the price point and does what it claims to do. It can seem a little greasy for me. It's smells good and works best when I freshly washed my hair
Ashley H.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Because my hair soaks up moisture a lot I use this along with the leave in conditioner spray after I shampoo and conditioner my hair... love this stuff!
Erica O.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the second leave in conditioner I use whenI allow my hair to air dry. My hair feels soft and well moisturized. It can be used on wet or dry hair.
Chintil G.
LAUREL, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great leave in conditioner and it smell really refreshing and invigorating. I apply this to my hair after shampooing and conditioning.
Mya W.
Conyers
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizes my hair without weighing it down. I️t has great slip for detangling post shampooing.
Sherice H.
Forestville
I like this conditioner, but I don't care too much for the smell. It leaves the hair feeling soft and it works pretty well to detangle the hair.
Nessa B.
This product is perfect for coarse hair, especially if you have new growth and have to tie back your hair and wait next week when you have the cash for a relaxer. You can use it daily, it softens your hair. Good for natural and relaxed. It can give you waves in your hair if you brush and slick it back. Light weight, not greasy, smells great, a great detangler and moisturizer.
Alisa H.
Carbondale , IL
This product is not my favorite but it works. I put the leavein it in my hair after I wash, condition, and oil my hair. My hair feels soft after so that's is a plus. I think this affordable.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
I love this leaves hair feeling moisturized without making my hair oily smells wonderful too!
Magaly A.
Does this leaves the hair oily? How many times a week can i use it?