BY CREME OF NATURE

Creme of Nature Lemongrass and Rosemary Leave-in Conditioner is a great hair care product that is designed to be left in your hair after a shower. Creme of Nature Lemongrass and Rosemary Leave-in Conditioner is great for people to use when they want to make sure that you have the best looking hair that you can possibly have. see more...

• Does this leaves the hair oily? How many times a week can...3 Answers
@Pimiekimie D.
Miramar
Amazing. It was awesome. It was not too expensive. My hair loved it, it did the job of repairing my hair from the dryness. I was amazed on how affordable this product was because it was so effective. Would definitely buy again
Aaminah A.
philadelphia
I’m not sure how well this performed since I didn’t see a real difference in my hair when using it. It provided a decent amount of slip and was okay for detangling. There are definitely better alternatives. Though they might cost more. This was great for the price.
Rushana C.
This leave in conditioner gives my hair the slip and protection that it needs. It keeps my hair moisturized and very soft. It’s also nice that it smells great and isn’t overpowering.
Je'leen E.
RALEIGH, NC
Creme of nature is a holy grail. Sacred amongst my family lol. No but really its really a great product. Makes my right curl pattern manageable and keeps my hair moisturized.
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Creame of nature lemongrass & rosemary leave in conditioner for dehydrated hair keeps my hair nice and soft not dry at all and it smells good it doesn't leave a bad smell in your head Creme Of Nature Lemongrass & Rosemary Leave-In Creme Conditioner
Veronica P.
Ocala , FL
I am a huge fan of this products. I tried the lemon grass and rosemary first love the smell. I recently purchased the Shea butter and mango. It smells so great and it leaves my daughters hair feeling so soft and smooth. I do try it on damp hair as it works better with her curls. This product is amazing and I will continue to buy!
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
I love it! I used this product for my natural twist outs and it came out perfect. I love the mango smell it leaves my hair smelling great and feeling soft and hydrated. I love the fact I can just leave in my hair.
Nessa B.
This product is perfect for coarse hair, especially if you have new growth and have to tie back your hair and wait next week when you have the cash for a relaxer. You can use it daily, it softens your hair. Good for natural and relaxed. It can give you waves in your hair if you brush and slick it back. Light weight, not greasy, smells great, a great detangler and moisturizer.
Clarissa H.
Charlotte, NC
Absolutely love this leave-in conditioner!!! I love the way it makes my hair feels and I definitely love the price for it. If you want a conditioner that leaves your hair feeling soft, silky and manageable; then this is the conditioner for you! plus it smells great!!!
Alisa H.
Carbondale, IL
This product is not my favorite but it works. I put the leavein it in my hair after I wash, condition, and oil my hair. My hair feels soft after so that's is a plus. I think this affordable.
Magaly A.
Does this leaves the hair oily? How many times a week can i use it?