BY CREME OF NATURE

Strengthens hair, imparts moisture and prevents hair breakage. For radiant shine, nourishment and protection. With argan oil from Morocco. see more...

Creme Of Nature Intensive Conditioning Treatment
  • "It gets the job done as a deep conditioner.I have coarse hair and this makes my hair soft enough,Then thereis the love hate relationship with the smell." in 1 review
  • "I was told to leave a small amount of this conditioner in my hair after washing." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this to anyone with thick 4a/4b hair." in 1 review
  • "I'm transitioning to natural hair so I decided to pick a sample pack up from the store." in 1 review
  • "I also straighten my hair pretty much everyday and blow dry it (after using argon oil and coconut oil on wet hair) once a week so it is also pretty damaged but the conditioner makes it feel so soft." in 1 review
Trinity R.
Rincon, GA
I kid you not, this is one of the best treatment conditioners that I have used. I use it after I wash/condition and detangle my hair. I apply it to damp hair and sit under a dryer for 15-20 minutes and when i rinse it leaves my hair soo moisturized and soft! I really recommend this.
Autumn❄️ E.
Chesterfield, MI
This. Product. Is. Amazing. I started to use this while transitioning in pair with the shampoo, and those two products did my hair Justice! On application, it instantly softens my hair and provides great slip! After leaving it on for 10 minutes and rinsing, my hair feels moisturized and hydrated! Also, along my transitioning journey, I can tell that this reallly helped mend my breakage and given me stronger hair! This product does live up to its expectation, and the price is only $5! I have no bad reviews on it, HIGHLY recommend.
Kanarian K.
The Creme of Nature Pure Honey is a great conditioner and hydrater for those of us with dry and/or course hair. I didn't know what to expect with this product since it's new but it's work great thus far.
This conditioner treatment product was not worth the hype.  actually thought that this product was going to work. It left my hair feeling so brittle and hard. It did not eave my hair soft like I assumed. I would definitely not buy again.
Aylisa J.
This conditioner complements Creme Of Nature Moisture & Shine Shampoo. Together they are great & it’s good paired with other shampoos as well. It’s adds some of the moisture that the Creme of nature shampoo took (which wasn’t a lot) back into the hair. It washes out great & makes the hair extremely soft especially when used as a deep conditioner.
Nandi W.
This product works amazingly with course hair. This along with the shampoo, enhances the fullness of your hair. It’s easy to apply. I use it once weekly as a conditioner for my hair. However, I use it as I braid my hair down before wig installation. If you have a dry scalp, I wouldn’t recommend this for monthly sew ins. Only quick weave usage.
Sharon T.
Spotsylvania, VA
This conditioner is great! It’s makes detangling my hair a breeze & it’s so soft. It’s affordable and very easy to use. It really helps with moisturizing dry hair, also. I would most definitely buy this product again.
Christina C.
This treatment smells absolutely delicious. It softens up my hair and doesn’t leave it feeling stripped. It makes my hair feel stronger. I started using this in one of the single packs that they come in. Then I decided to go ahead and grab the bottle. This stuff is amazing. I would definitely recommend it.
G'Dione B.
Hattiesburg, MS
This product is amazing and I feel like it really helped make my hair get the moisture that it needs. I have always loved creme of nature because of its price and the amazing products they have. I would consider anybody who is just now going natural to start off with this deep conditioning treatment.
Zai I.
Normal, IL
If you’re looking for a texture change this is the product! Dry hair will no longer be dry, curls will have definition. I have 4a/b type hair. Works perfectly for me, definitely a detangle essential. Affordable and sulfate free. Love yourself, love your product.
Tamera B.
Center Point, AL
Does this work well on extensions?
qiana  .
Temecula, CA
What's your favorite creme of nature product?
Brittany M.
Saint Charles, MO
What are the ways in which you use the product to get successful results? I have tried twice and follow the directions on the bottle however my hair still comes out feeling rough, thicker, and unruly... any suggestions?
Tori D.
Bryan, TX
Do you notice a difference in your hair after using this?
eneida l.
Deltona, FL
Is this product good for curly hair? Currently in the process of growing my hair out and I'm looking for something to keep it moisturized and my scalp from drying.

Target