Creme Of Nature Honey Dry Defense Conditioner

by Creme Of Nature

Creme of Nature Pure Honey collection is infused with a blend of Pure Honey, Certified Natural Coconut Oil & Shea Butter. This collection targets dry, dehydrated hair to provide essential moisture, softness and smoothness where your hair needs it without weighing it down.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Creme Of Nature Honey Dry Defense Conditioner!
LaBreeayh M.
Independence, MO
Creme Of Nature Honey Dry Defense Conditioner uploaded by LaBreeayh M.
This is my favorite product to use on my hair. I’ve been natural for 1 year and have gone through many products to test the reaction on my hair and creme of nature is THE BEST. Especially their pure honey line.Creme Of Nature P.s. I know I need to get more I’m running out
Henrietta H.
Vineland, NJ
Creme Of Nature Honey Dry Defense Conditioner uploaded by Henrietta H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This pure honey dry defense hair conditioner b creme if nature is. Wonderful. Leaves hair very hydrated and conditioned after shampooing. Infused with honey and scented with coconut. Controls frizz and untangles
Simone-Elise F.
Creme Of Nature Honey Dry Defense Conditioner uploaded by Simone-Elise F.
Purchased at: Publix
This is a great moisturizing conditioner and it detangles my hair, but I personally feel like the smell is too strong! I would improve the way it reacts to gel and both the smell Creme Of Nature Honey Dry Defense Conditioner .
Vanessa B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I must say wow a conditioner has never smelled so good and do so much for a hair my type.Im in love with this product very much.I hope this last me a very long time this product .It works very much and I recommend this product very much .
Nevaeh M.
I have used this product many times and it has never failed me. All of this brands products smell very good. My hair is never dry after I use it and it makes my hair look so healthy.the only thing is I go through this product  very fast.
Jayla W.
Covington, GA
My hair is sometimes dry after I keep it in a protective style for too long, so I use this to hydrate and moisturize my hair. I absolutely love this product and feel like there should be a bigger container. My mom loves this conditioner and always steals it from me because she says it smells so good.
Kristina  K.
Flushing, NY
Love love love this product! Smells yummy, super moisturizing for my dry hair and makes it super smooth
Laura E.
I love everything about this product and this line. The smell, the way it leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized even with a 4b/c type hair.
Taylor S.
Towson, MD
This conditioner gives my hair the moisture it needs! It does not leave any residue in my hair and leaves my hair feeling silkier and softer after using it. It also helps detain god my hair really well!
Cheree S.
Springfield
This product was a life changing experience. I am natural and this product brought life to my hair. This is now my go to. I love how soft it makes my hair feel.

Looking for your answer?