BY CREME OF NATURE

Creme Of Nature Hair Color, Intensive Red 6.6: Permanent Up to 100% gray coverage Nourishing One package equals one use For best results, follow the instructions which are included see more...

• Has anyone tried another brand that worked well for people of color?2 Answers
Philadelphia , PA
I have used this brand to color my locs. I thought that the color may not show up just from my superstitions about box color , however the color was bright and vibrant. Good quality. I needed 6 boxes to color my whole head.
Chassity O.
Chassity O.
Fort Polk, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand AND this color. I use it as my go-to color when I want to dye my hair red. It's a great shade and the dye is amazing. The color lasts an amazingly long time and it always leaves my hair feeling nice and soft by the end. It's just a shame that I can't always find it everywhere since I tend to move a lot.
Danielle I.
Danielle I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got really great color from this. My hair was not left dry after and the oil that comes with it made my hair soft while leaving a pleasant smell. Long lasting color and the pricing is great. The only con I'd have to say is I wish there was more product in the box. If you have thick medium to long hair you will need a second box.
Tavia s.
Tavia s.
Flint, MI
My hair is a dark brown and I have blonde at the ends and this turns my hair bright orange so if you have blonde don't try it yourself
Philadelphia , PA
Has anyone tried another brand that worked well for people of color?